SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
funkyartoo

Too early to share Christmas gift ideas??

Funkyart
2 years ago

I just spent a week with my mom-- and was very surprised to see that she really DOES wear the Barefoot Dreams robe I bought her for Christmas last year. Every. Single. Day. I bought the deep purple (amethyst) but it also comes in a light pink and a gray-beige. It pulls over the head and has a front zipper with a cute lil starfish pull.

It's not *my* style of robe but mom loves it. I didn't realize it was a just a short zipper in front but because of that, she doesn't struggle with getting it zippered with her arthritic hands-- she only needs to pull the zipper up a few inches. She gets very cold so she not only wears it as a robe but she'll throw it on over her clothes if she get chilly! Even in July!

I have no idea how tall mom is these days-- guessing 5'0-5'1 and she is very slight and petite. I bought the sm/med and feared it would be too big-- it IS generous but not too big or too long ( it is full length on her vs mid shin as in the photo-- but not tripping length).

Just thought I'd share-- Barefoot Dreams is a fav brand. So cozy, easy to wear and easy to wash! My mom is tough to please and this was definitely a win!

Comments (35)

Sponsored
Manifesto, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Columbus OH Premier Interior Designer 2x Best of Houzz Winner!