SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ga99

Sliding glass door...giving me a headache

ga99
2 years ago

We bought a house almost 2 years ago and the final project is the window treatments which have been a nightmare. I have finally decided on the roller and cellular shades for most of the house. The last decision is the sliding glass door in the master. It's a large room but no wall space on one side because of closets. I had originally planned to use sliding panels but now feel it would block too much light (this is the only light source for the room). I then decided on curtains and am now back to considering rollers. The rep at the blind company recommended using 2 rollers for the blinds which I don't think I could live with because I am too OCD. I also don't want to pay a fortune because we don't plan to stay in this house too much longer but need some way to block the sun in the morning. If we did go with one large roller which is what I am leaning towards, where would it mount?? I have looked at tons of pics and some look so ridiculous. Thoughts are so appreciated. I am literally at a point where I can't make a decision about the final touches and I am so ready to be done with this house

Comments (8)