SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lvroberts7466

Help! What do with with tub surround tile?????

ShoppingChef
2 years ago

I have a new home build and I’m really struggling with what to do with the 6ft long drop in tub surround (1st pic) . My husband really wanted the wood look tile floor, so that’s what I’ve gotta work with and the shower tile is pretty neutral. (2nd Pic... the small wood sample is my wood bedroom flooring) My cabinets are white and I'll have brushed gold sconces flanking 2 rectangle mirrors. (Sorry no pics yet for that). My counters are fantasy brown granite. I don’t want to use the shower tile for the tub (2nd pic), wanting to make it more of a focal point. I went to Lowe’s just to get ideas, but not sure if my ideas are good or bad. I liked the marble herringbone & 3x6 tiles, but would that be too busy? (rest of pics) Should I just stick with plain white tile? The shower is to the left of the tub, water closet to the right. I think I would tile the tub front and sides up to bottom of window. No glass in shower & large 126" double vanity opposite of tub. ACK… not sure what to do. Help me please 😀

Comments (12)