SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
b34n

Experiences of those who purchased a Bertazzoni within last 3 years?

2 years ago

We are remodeling the kitchen in our 20-year old home. We are looking for a 36" gas cook top, electric double wall oven with combination steam oven, 36" counter depth fridge and 24" dishwasher with cutlery 3rd rack.

We are not super price sensitive but cannot go over the top with everything. So far my spouse and I have preferred the design and options from Bertazzoni.

The 36" cook top has continuous grates and the knobs are on the side and out of the way. Other brands have silly five-burner tops with knobs in the front which go higher than the grates which prevents us from putting down hot trays from the oven on the center of the cook top.

Bertazzoni has a nice sized convection steam oven which can be paired with full-sized convection oven. Some other brands seem either too small (e.g. Miele) or too big (e.g. Termador).

The counter depth free-standing french door refrigerator is much more spacious and a fraction of the cost of some of the other brands.

We don't know much about the dishwasher but the fact that we can get one with racks similar to our 20-year old Miele is a plus.

On paper Bertazzoni is a clear winner for design and for price. The whole set is a fraction of something from Thermador and other higher end brands. We do not care about cooking assistants or WiFi.

I'm purposely asking those with experience with the current model line-up. How have things been for you? Do the appliances perform as expected and if you've needed service within the 2-year warranty period what has been your experiences? How have they held up to regular usage? Is the stainless steel or other finishing holding up?

I am not looking for responses from those with models outside of the current lineup as I have heard things have changed. I do not know if for better or for worse, but lets just agree that things are not the same.

Thank you!

Comments (16)