SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
michael_cox8422

Need help color coordinating new build kitchen

Michael Cox
2 years ago
last modified: 2 years ago

I am building a new house, my first house, and I am overwhelmed with choices for the kitchen. I know that I want an open feel in the kitchen, so I chose White cabinets. The cabinets/drawers all come with Brushed nickel mushroom knobs. The Floors are natural hardwoods with no staining. I have been to the stone yard to look at all the varieties of stone choices. I have looked on Lowes for fixtures, per builders allowance rules, and really like the Allen and Roth Vallymede jar lights. Are you able to mix hardware and fixture metals? I like the dark oil bronze jar light finish, but have already submitted the cabinet order. Will they both clash? The kitchen faucet can be either brushed nickel or the bronze. Have not even a clue as to the wall paint color choice. Really struggling here as a single male without much design smarts. What are the best choices to bring this kitchen together?

This is the floor coloring

Here are the photos of the layout of the kitchen, there are 4 recessed lights, but need a pendant light over sink and one over the connected island. These are from another home that is almost finished.

These are the vallymede pendant light color choices

Here are granite choices

This one below is Italian marble, but is a choice. I'm concerned about etching and staining, but it's so stunning!

Comments (5)