SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
clarksnack

Does anyone know of any good LVT that isn't completely matte/low gloss

clarksnack
2 years ago

There's been a couple threads, but I thought I'd try again. Everyone where I go, all I see is matte/low gloss = DULL. Here's my wish list...I'd love any brand suggestions: Waterproof, floating, in the $4/sq foot range, good image that doesn't look like you see the same knot every 4th board, some reflection or gloss (not completely flat). This is only our opinion and I'm sure other opinions would be contrary. But we find that light woods just look so much like fake wood so tend to steer away from them. The oaks/grains with more definition and variability seems to increase the chance of it looking fake. Birch or maple looks with less definition and variability seem to hide the fakey a little. Darker colors also seem to hide the fakey a little. A medium gray could be o.k. too. Has anyone had the same challenges as I/close opinions and landed on a floor that turned out to be perfect? I'd LOVE to hear about it. But more than anything, if anyone has found a brand/model that isn't completely flat, I'd LOVE to hear about it. Thanks in advance!!!!!!!

Comments (2)