SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
shawnlagemann

Customer Service during a pandemic or anytime? AJMadison disaster.

Shawn Lagemann
2 years ago

It is one thing to be told the truth and be dissappointed; it is another thing to be blatently lied to. As a residential project manager knowing that items are available is paramount. During the pandemic many items have been in short supply and shipping is an issue for sure. I have ordered appliances from AJMadison several times in years past, and did so now because of the limited access to store front establishments and their larger buying power giving them larger allotments from manufactureres. This time however was a disaster. From February 2021 (for June 1 delivery) I was lied to about current stock, processes for securing individual orders, and moreover product availability. I had worked with an agent to ask about each item specifically. One of the major items had been discontinued and no notification was sent. The representative called May 10 to confirm shipping the order without telling me that out of 17 items ordered, 3 were actually there and 1 had been discontinued. Imagine my surprise when I found this out when I was calling expecting to have all the items shipped. Not one thing went right from that point on. When dealing with a manager the ball was dropped time and time again. I could go on... bottom line is the order was cancelled, I found all the items in stock elsewhere, thank you Goedecker's and others, and will never order or recommend AJMadison ever again. Returnig phone calls, emails and truth is the least we ask for in chosing with whom we do business with.

Comments (2)