SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
webuser_121936772

Thank you, Joseph Corlett

L P
2 years ago

Hi Joseph, I want to thank you for sharing your expertise on this forum. I am in the midst of a kitchen and bath renovation and have heeded your advice countless times. In particular, your posts regarding countertops have been very helpful. I needed a full slab plus 2 sf of a second slab for the kitchen. I found 2 or 3 reputable sources but all required the purchase of two full slabs. I had no use for the additional material from the second slab. Then I saw that Home Depot sells by the sf, you pay for what you need, and read your posts about how HD works with independent fabricators and how customer satisfaction is so important. I was still a little nervous, but decided to go with HD to avoid having to buy that second slab. As it turned out, HD in my area uses a local fabricator with great reviews, and once I placed the order all of the details and follow up was with the fabricator, with the HD designer checking in to make sure everything was going well. i was worried that because I was paying less, there might be seams or the quality of the job would be lacking, but it was done to perfection and the fabricator had excellent communication and attention to detail. Without your input, I would have been too nervous to trust this expense to a big box store. If anyone is thinking about ordering from HD, I would say its a safe bet, especially if you know which fabricator your particular store uses so you can check reviews. Thank you, Joseph!

Comments (7)