SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jamiet5705

Living Room Help

Jamie Thornton
2 years ago

We live in FL, hence the coastal vibe. We live in a home built in the 70s. So not as open as more modern houses. Moving walls is not an option, so we work with what we have. The pictures show the only wall the tv can go on.

Yes, it’s huge. Great for family movie nights. It’s not moving. The navy wall is the entry hallway.

So my question is what could I do to bring more interest to the wall behind the monster tv? Would you do anything? I like stuff on the walls. Not a minimalist, but I don’t want to be buried under stuff either.

Also the middle section on the couch pulls out so that’s why there isn’t a coffee table. Again, perfect for movie nights with two middle school boys. But would you add any other seating? Could be just wanting to redecorate something and this room is done. The curtain rod holders are from the previous owner. I don’t want to cover the shutters, but don’t want to take the holders down and have to patch. Could I do anything with them besides curtains? I’m open to any help, comments, etc.

Comments (5)

Sponsored
Manifesto, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Columbus OH Premier Interior Designer 2x Best of Houzz Winner!