SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
onlineda

Ceasarstone Not As Durable As Advertised

Dan Glenn
2 years ago

I wanted to let people know why happened so others don’t have the same problem. We recently installed a dark grey Ceasarstone kitchen counter and were very pleased with the look.

Ceasarstone reports not to put hot pots at or over 300F degrees on the counter tops. We recently did a sous-vide for an hour at 132F degrees. This left a large mark on our counter. See photo below.

In hindsight we should have played it safe and put a mat down. But i didn’t think of it as the sous-vide is such a low temperature. So be aware that Ceasarstone can get marked by much lower temperatures that they report.

What really made us upset, was the way the company dealt with us. They were rude, and offered no help, and wouldn’t even acknowledge that their information is incorrect. I thought that their company follow up was dismal and that they really don’t respect their warranty.

So please pass this around as it would be a shame if this happened to more people given that sous-vide cooking is getting popular at home.

Comments (4)

Sponsored
Snider & Metcalf Interior Design, LTD
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars23 Reviews
Leading Interior Designers in Columbus, Ohio & Ponte Vedra, Florida