SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kavita_dobbs

HELP! Cabinet paint color? Totally lost!

Kavita Dobbs
2 years ago

Hello all, looking for much needed help. I did my kitchen remodel backwards. I did the floor then the quarts and backsplash. The cabinets are in great condition but I need help choosing a paint color! Wall color is Oyster bay SW, appliances Are matte black. The tile is eventually going to go up the wall to the window. The cabinets currently have a yellow undertone which I hate!

Please help Me!!!

Comments (185)

• User
    2 years ago

Must be a difference in how various devices show color or maybe different understandings of what “beige” is but i would say beiges are a better starting point than grays for the combo of considerations going on in that room — although my own very personal preference would still reach for a distinct color

• PRO
    LB Interiors
    2 years ago

Here are some beige colors.... for me none of them seem white enough with flooring. they have yellow or brown or gray base.

• Related Discussions

Please Help!! ... Lost in Paint Chips!!

Q

Comments (1)
    I have always liked the color we had, very safe! Often a one-liner like that is an indicator as to exactly how the new color scheme will end up. Are you sure you like the existing body color because you perceive it as being a safe color choice -- or do you really like that color on your house because you think it *fits* it better than any other color you can think of or imagine �" and every time you leave/come home that color speaks 'home' to you. That is the question. . .
    ...See More

New house. Kitchen gut! Totally lost with what to do! Help!

Q

Comments (103)
    Great stuff! Gas line change, you will need a pro for, I don't know if it gets more expensive the further you move it, but something to consider. If your DH can move the plumbing for the sink, that's all to the good. You're getting some great suggestions here. Go to an actual IKEA and look at the cabinets. Some of their products are indeed shoddy, some lines are excellent, and you should be able to tell in person which are good and sturdy for your needs. While I don't have IKEA cabinets, I did go in person to pick out IKEA furniture which are things I remain totally satisfied with. Countertops: friends in my new neighborhood recently remodeled their kitchen, and while I KNOW they put their range in a truly stupid spot (they didn't seek anyone's advice...) they did go with laminate countertops which look awesome. Yes, they could have afforded granite. Both Formica and Wilsonart have wonderful selections to choose from, and it's no longer your grandmother's formica… you don't have to have those seams anymore, you can have a variety of edgings without any seams. Well, maybe not triple ogee with summersaults, but you get the idea. And they're pretty hardy surfaces... even the stuff in my old home with the seams that dated from the late 60's only have two unremovable stains at this point in their lifespan. Something to consider, and easy enough to replace when the time comes, should you choose. Best of everything on pulling your kitchen and your house together!
    ...See More

Looking for artwork that complements our new rug, but totally lost!

Q

Comments (33)
    I rarely shop in B&M stores however last night I found myself in Home Goods. I was really surprised. They had a huge assortment of art. Some of the abstract pieces looked very nice. I was also shocked by the size of some of the pieces. They had a handful of pieces around 5'x5' in the price range of around $200. Honestly, I would consider those pieces in a heartbeat if actual paintings were not available. The piece that I was most drawn to looked like actual paint from afar but up close it was more like a plastic overlay with ridges and grooves. Over a fireplace mantel, it would have been just fine. As for artwork that is matchy-matchy, I somewhat like art that has a sprinkle of color that compliments the space but does not match completely. It's fine for me if it is even an exact match in tiny doses. As I think about the art in my own home, I have at least a tiny bit of matching going on in all of it. In a couple of cases, it is more than a tiny dose. Given all that, I stand by my statement that it does not need to be all matchy-matchy to look great. In most cases, matching is a complete turn-off. I think complimenting and coordinating artwork is just fine. I think the best way to go is to find artwork that makes your heart throb no matter where it was purchased or how it was produced. If heart-throbbing were not available, I would still have art in my home, maybe even from Home Goods.
    ...See More

help!! totally lost on what to do with these rooms!

Q

Comments (57)
    Yes to the second you posted, as long as it's large enough. Do you know the measurements? The general rule of thumb to determine size is to add the width and length of your room to get the # of inches the fixture should be. So if the room is 10 x 12, that would mean the fixture should be about 22" across. The bottom should hang about 36" from the top of the table.
    ...See More
  • Jennifer Hogan
    2 years ago

Okay, let's start from the basic color wheel

For standard "Colors" you have yellow, yellow green, green, blue green, blue, violet blue, purple/violet, violet red and orange.

For your neutrals you have yellow beige, green beige, greige (green gray beige), green gray, blue gray, violet gray, taupe (violet gray beige), pink beige, orange beige.

LB Interiors is correct that internet photos suck for this type of comparison and most of the time I ask for clarification of the colors by asking someone to place a known color in the mix that I can use to compare before I will suggest any color.

On my screen Oyster Bay is looking true to the color (I have this color in my home and it looks very much like your pictures.) The white you have looks very yellow and the counters have a stated pink/purple tone. Yellow and purple are complementary colors, so the purple undertones in the taupe counters are pronouncing the yellow in the cabinets.

If you don't like the yellow in the white it will not get better by making it a darker yellow.

Yellow beige simply does not work with taupe.

You can test 150 beiges and they will all look wrong with your counters. The beige in the flooring is not really beige, it is taupe. It still has the pinker undertones.

If you go too gray next to taupe it can make the taupe look too pink/purple or the gray look blue or dead.

• Jennifer Hogan
    2 years ago

Taupe is one of the most beautiful, sophisticated neutrals, but it doesn't play as nicely with others as a greige or beige color.

A few years back Sherwin Williams color of the year was Poised Taupe.

If you google images of SW Poised Taupe you will see a ton of taupe rooms. Rarely will you see any other neutrals in the room.

• User
    2 years ago
    last modified: 2 years ago

Lol @Jennifer Hogan I say let’s start with the 2 devices I am using, which dont show me the same colors between them, so it’s a fair bet that the 10 or so people opining in this discussion are all seeing something different where they are using their devices, but not yours.

Better yet let’s start by going to Kavita’s kitchen, wherever that is, with whatever angle of light it gets.

or

Why can’t we all start being by being Kavita? Somebody in this discussion declared they hate beige and ctream. I’d do just about anything to escape being surrounded by gray walls.

For years people have been insisting what are the rules and what’s always wrong about these or those colors being in the same space — until somebody does it and changes the world.

i am reminded of a story about a Chinese painting master who was asked by a student why it is that when we look at the paintings done by the ancients, the tigers and horses and the people’s heads are all so strangely rendered? The master replied: “Because that is the way tigers, horses and people looked in ancient times.”

It’s not just our devices. It’s our culture. But culture changes, and never moreso in my lifettime than this year. The color wheel is spinning too and everyone is going to be very surprised by what they see next.

• Jennifer Hogan
    2 years ago

@ital mover - I don't disagree with you. I even noted the caveat that internet photo's suck.

I also explained why I was fairly confident in my assessment.

There is also a mathematical attribute to color selection that I have studied and apply to my analysis, along with half a century of painting and working with arts and crafts.

I am not much of a trend follower, so I often break the rules and put things together that others would frown upon, but I can't make two colors that naturally clash look good together without bringing in additional colors.

I had a home with taupe floors and honey maple cabinets. The two colors don't work well together, but I didn't have the financial resources to change either, so I had to work with what I had. I painted the kitchen walls a deep wine red. It solved the problem. You didn't notice the imbalance of the neutrals. You can have colors in a painting that wouldn't work together if they were the only two colors in a painting, but when you add other visual interest or separate the colors it turns out out to be beautiful.

In this case I will stand by my assessment that any yellow beige on the cabinets would be really difficult if not impossible to make work with the floor color and counter color.

I can't tell you the number of times I have bought a shirt or shorts or pants specifically to go with another item of clothing and brought it home only to find that the color was off and the two looked awful next to each other. I think we have all done this. No amount of shifts in culture will make colors that truly clash suddenly look appealing next to each other. This is a very different concept than having colors that become dated or are not popular.

• Kavita Dobbs
    Original Author
    2 years ago

@lb interiors the color in the tile is a taupe , a light blue a cream color and a dark gray that has a hint of blue to it . Not to say that this will explain anything because with so feel that some People are seeing other versions of what it is. The green oyster bay walls is also picking up these tiles I think to add a tiny of color even more so in my opinion. I don’t think storm is going to work however I will Always can write a sample and see if it looks decent. Jennifer could prove me wrong which is perfectly fine. Thanks @ital mover I appreciate you and love the stories you have been telling. It
    Puts everything into perspective. I do agree with you I thought a color would Looks best . Maybe I’ll just straight up ask BM if it was to be a color would color range they would do.

Luckily the guy who who recommended the kitchen cabinets was the BM manager and apparently he can come out to see the cabinets and will
    Make suggestions. I mean the professionals have to know how colors work.

If we are looking at white airy look at sea wind BM and Morning dew . This was their first suggestion. tell me what everyone is thinking on these two colors . Again I think it’s to light based off of all the darker tones but I will try.

I think whatever the color it is, it has to have a tint of some color . Someone in the post originally said twilight zone. I think this is too dark but maybe something light in this palette??

• Kavita Dobbs
    Original Author
    2 years ago

I may just paint the room a different color bc I think if I do this color choices will be better. I’m standing next to my chest in my kitchen right now and honestly the color is beautiful I would just have to paint the walls. Thoughts?

• H D
    2 years ago

Following

• Kavita Dobbs
    Original Author
    2 years ago

Oh wow when I post this it looks much more green this is more bluish

• User
    2 years ago

Hi @Jennifer Hogan

I think people overrate and misapply mathematics as often as not. The point of my story is that people see reality differently, and they perceive colors differently. That’s not just because of an angle of light or the shape of individual eyeballs. A color sense is acquired through culture, ideology, and cultures and ideology shift. When they do, people see things differently. It can also happen that people living in the same space and time see colors differently because they come from different cultural backgrounds.

• PRO
    Lisa Caudill Designs
    2 years ago

I think Modest white on your walls and Oyster bay for your cabinets. Leave the island as is or maybe just modest white for all of it if you want light and airy, except the island, the wood is beautiful and goes well with your breakfast nook table.

Yes your chest and actually your whole house is georgeous!

• Kavita Dobbs
    Original Author
    2 years ago

@lisa Caudill Designs. I honestly this may work better just because oyster bay is through out my whole house ( laundry room and downstairs bathroom) so it would
    Make sense then to just switch the paint choice on wall. I may just go with this option. I am absolutely obsessed with oyster bay too ! And with the taupe countertop it should look pretty good. Thanks for the idea and I appreciate your kind words.

• Kavita Dobbs
    Original Author
    2 years ago

Now that I think of it, the modest white for the walls would be a good change bc the green and the blue and gray that has adjoining walls sometimes throws me off too! This may be what I have been searching for

• Jennifer Hogan
    2 years ago

I think the blue green gray on your cabinet is a better color ( a bit bluer ) with your flooring and countertops.

My problem with the color is that you now have to change the wall color and it has to work with your flooring, cabinet color and with the paint color in the living room since you see into the dining room and kitchen from the living room.

Your kind of flip flopping the problem. It may be harder to get something to flow well with changing the wall color to a neutral.

• PRO
    LB Interiors
    2 years ago

I would leave kitchen wall paint change to be last on the list. Paint is easiest to change.

Could you take a photo of a tile piece placed on fhe table in the dining room/breackfast? With your counter top?

There is more light there.

I have a feeling the kitchen is not giving us a good color reading.

There is a post way back, of tile, counter and paint squares.

I think the kitchen photos are not well lit enough to actually see the tile whiteish color.

When we take photos of a room from a distance, the colors are muted and distorted. Actual tones are not clear.

• Kavita Dobbs
    Original Author
    2 years ago

Here is the actual tile I bought from Lowe’s . Unfortunately I just don’t have an extra tile to put in a better lighting. This is in my bathroom next to a really white toilet maybe that will help? I’m reaching for the stars now lol. Hopefully this will help .

• PRO
    LB Interiors
    2 years ago

Thanks Kavita for the photo. I found it online. Here is the pic on Lowe's site.

It appears to be a gray white color.

If you don't have a tile, that's why you are having a dilemma. A tile in hand would help a lot at the paint store. Color matching is still the best. It would be so worth it to pick one up at Lowes. They have them in stock at my store.

With a tile in hand, I'm quite sure you can find a color that is close to the tile color.

https://www.lowes.com/pd/Mohawk-ForeverStyle-Floret-8-in-x-8-in-Matte-Porcelain-Encaustic-Floor-Tile/1000856432

• Kavita Dobbs
    Original Author
    2 years ago

For some weird reason in the space it looks like a light blue but I could be color blind lol. All these different tones just take on a color of their own I swear . It could be a white but my eye is seeing a tiny of blue most likely bc the space it is in. But that is it!

• Jennifer Hogan
    2 years ago

@Kavita Dobbs - It is normal to see gray as blue. You know how people say they are feeling blue when they are depressed? They are actually seeing less color and everything is more gray. Dopamine is a neurotransmitter that sends color data from our retinas to our brains. When we are depressed dopamine levels are low and we see less color.

2 other things I wanted to mention to you. One, if you don't have any tiles you want to get a dozen or so in case one or more crack or break in the future. You need some spares for repairs as well as for color matching.

The other thing is that we are all giving advice and may tell you our opinions, but the final outcome needs to make your heart sing, not mine and not anyone else's. If you love the blue from your painted cabinet take a drawer or door and have that color matched. It does look like a lovely color. BM Mt Saint Anne may be pretty close.

• PRO
    Beth H. :
    2 years ago

Cheating Heart (BM) or Wrought Iron, would be the perfect dark charcoal color to work w/your floor and backsplash. ) I'd do some champagne brass or a softer brass , with maybe brass/black lighting

(I did my island w/this color:

Since your countertop has more of a taupe tone to it, try and get whites that fall in the red/pink undertone. maybe a warmer gray undertone. Polite White has more pink to it. White Dove can come off as a bit more grayish.

another option is to try Revere Pewter (try it at 75% too) since that color should be a great match for the quartz. (Edgecomb Gray would be another

pulling out this taupe/gray color from the tile also looks nice.

• Jeanne J
    2 years ago

following

• RedRyder
    2 years ago

This is a tough one. I’m seeing blue undertones in the floor which is why the cabinet you like looks good to me. (Full disclaimer: I would hate a grey kitchen so I wouldn’t vote for that.) My monitor makes it look like a creamy white is in the tile, but others are saying it’s got a grey tinge. I would take a tile and look at whites. Or just match the blue cabinet with a touch of grey in it. Your floors are gorgeous!

• H D
    2 years ago

https://images.app.goo.gl/GYzkRLZsMFpTW8as8

I think matching one of the colors in the tile would be so pretty for the cabinets, similar to what Beth posted above.

• H D
    2 years ago

This is pretty too

• User
    2 years ago

I think the open shelves make for a considerable difference in the use of white paint in that particular kitchen, even though the floor is very similar. Don’t know if removing cabinets to have open shelves is an option for Kavita’s space.

• Kavita Dobbs
    Original Author
    2 years ago

@red Ryder it def is more of a creamy white for sure. There is no doubting that my countertops Also
    Has a color in the tile.

@jenn you are absolutely right. I need it to
    Make my heart sing. I love the blue with a touch of grey that just sounds beautiful. Either way eve try ones advice has me thinking which I Love and always appreciate.

@beth H my first very first thought when I was looking was revere and wrought iron for my island . I think everyone was saying it might not work with my countertop I have . But I think people are also not
    Thinking that hardware plays a huge factor because no matter what color I choose I will be getting new beard ware so that could also make everything tie in. Your ideas are more around what my original thought was. The guy said at BM usually the first idea people have is the right .ha we shall see.

My overall thought is the whitish cabinets I don’t think are doing it for me at least through all of the cabinets. I need some sort of color I think maybe just on the bottom if I did add the whitish

• Jennifer Hogan
    2 years ago

@User

I apologize, I somehow missed your comment to me and did not respond.

"I think people overrate and misapply mathematics as often as not. The point of my story is that people see reality differently, and they perceive colors differently. That’s not just because of an angle of light or the shape of individual eyeballs. A color sense is acquired through culture, ideology, and cultures and ideology shift. When they do, people see things differently. It can also happen that people living in the same space and time see colors differently because they come from different cultural backgrounds."

By trade I am a statistical data analyst, but I have always been torn between my love of numbers and art and humanity. I was a cosmetologist before becoming a paralegal before selling real estate and them landing for quite some time in the humane industry where I tied in my statistical/math abilities and my love of animals, people and color (Marketing, web design). I moved from Humane to the public mental health systems and from their to Medicare, now a provider data quality control analyst.

Color science fascinates me. We can measure the attributes of color, and I often read where others call this the "Human Perception of Color", but the two are not one and the same.

Someday, when I retire, I would love to create a comparative analysis of the Muncell color system to the LCH color system. Muncell organized colors using human perception and applied 3 attributes to color, Light, Chroma (colorful/neutral) and Hue. LCH uses the same attributes to measure color bur instead of using people's interpretation it measures the light. If you chart both sets of data LCH has straight linear lines, but the Muncell values curve.

When we look at taupe people see Pink/Purple undertones. When you measure the values the hue is orange. You may read where some color experts argue that there are no undertones and it is all about lighting. But if you think about how the human mind works you can understand why we see purple. We interpret gray very similarly to how we interpret blue.

What colors are between blue and orange? Purple and Red. So a light color that is orange, but subdued - closer to gray is interpreted as a mix of orange and blue and reads purple or pink.

We also don't see colors individually, but as part of a conglomerate view of a space. The human mind groups and categorizes information in order to interpret the important information and dismiss the unimportant. So how similar or different colors are influences our perception.

Our mood also influence color. Dopamine is a neurotransmitter that carries color information from the retina to the brain. When dopamine levels drop we see less color - everything is grayer. (We are feeling blue.)

There is also quite a bit of evidence that we associate colors with language. When we see colors the language center of the brain becomes more active. People who can name more colors are also better at seeing slight variations in color.

Once we understand the differences in how color is perceived vs measured we have the next layer of challenge. How culture, society, economics and other factors influence our emotional response to color.

I have two areas where my curiosity has led to some conclusions that I only wish I had time and resources to full explore.

One - Color preference and economic stability/security. The roaring 20s and the 60s were probably our most colorful eras. The depression and post 911 (beige)/post housing crash (gray) were our least colorful eras. We seem drawn to gray when there is a need for a feeling of security. We seem drawn to color when we are secure. White often symbolizes hope, so I am happy to see that color trends are moving from gray to white and that we are adding more pastels into the mix.

Two - The colors that make your heart sing - favorite colors. I know that colors associated with happy memories increase dopamine production - making us feel happy. I have noticed that people who have an established a color palette for their homes usually have the same colors in their homes as they have in their wardrobes. If you have blond hair and blue eyes and blue makes you feel like a 10, blue tends to be your favorite color and when I walk through your home there will be a lot of blue in your home. If you have brown eyes and olive toned skin you will have more fall colors, If you are a winter you will have brighter bolder colors.

If yellow beige looks good on you it will likely be your neutral of choice. If gray looks better on you it will be your neutral of choice. Taupe is my neutral of choice in my wardrobe and I am drawn to taupe for my home.

The third area which I will never have the time or tools to evaluate, but I found absolutely fascinating was a study that was performed with pregnant rats. Each pregnant rat was isolated in a single color environment (Multiple rats for each environment). (Red/Green/Blue/Yellow/Black). After the offspring were born the environments were replace with multicolor environments. They studied the behaviors and chemistries of the offspring and found differences between the Rats based on the color of the mother's pre-birth environment.

Those rats who's mother was isolated to a Red environment were more aggressive, black had low levels of energy and blood chemistries that indicated depression. The Green environment produced the most social and productive rats. These differences persisted throughout the lifespan of the baby rats.

I wonder if this great span of gray interiors has set us up for a generation of depressed offspring. If we have altered the dopamine production in one generation is it possible to offset this somehow and raise it in the next generation or will it be genetically passed down generation to generation?

In summary, I agree that math is only one part of a completely fascinating, complicated study of the human response to color.

• User
    2 years ago

Well, @Jennifer Hogan, i just think you are wrong! You place too much value on measuring. I would also dispute your historical analysis. But i dont see any point In trying.

• Melissa R
    2 years ago

can't wait to see it

• PRO
    Beth H. :
    2 years ago

Kavita, I did Wrought Iron on my island, and a bright white on my perimeter cabs. I love it!

How are they painting and prepping? will they be sanding, priming, and fine sanding again? then spraying the paint?

Make sure you find out what each step consists of.

you'll also need to have something in your contract about touch-ups.

Depending on the amount of light, the island can look darker or lighter

• RedRyder
    2 years ago

It will look good.

• Kavita Dobbs
    Original Author
    2 years ago

Beth H - it looks like you have the same appliances as me the cafe matte black. Your kitchen is beautiful by the way . Is the one counter top a taupe color? I can’t exactly tell by the picture. I am trying to figure out the hardware on the island. I think I am
    Going to do a copper. Where did you get your hardware from? My current is stainless and I need to switch them all out . Love your kitchen though thanks for letting me get a visual. I think BM intense white will
    Make it airy but leave a tint of gray in there . I’m excited to see the transformation!

• PRO
    Beth H. :
    2 years ago

Kavita, the hardware is Cosmas from Amazon. they have some diff styles.

the perimeter is a gray quartz. Silestone Eternal Serena in the matte finish. Island is Calacatta marble.

And I have a copper sink

I have a lot of black accenting on the other side, so I went w/the more neutral gray countertop

Everything in the room plays well w/each other! (I have a black sofa you can't see here)

you are correct on the Cafe appliances! I got the bronze hardware handles. they don't exactly match the gold handles on the cabs, but it's close enough.

The micro is GE Profile. (DW is old)

here's my handle in a ORB/coppery tone. below is another Cosmas model.

• Kavita Dobbs
    Original Author
    2 years ago

Hey all, figured I give an update . Here is what we have so far. Happy with the paint choices it’s really
    Coming together. Next set will be final pictures. Thank you for everything!

• RedRyder
    2 years ago

Wow! It looks great so far. The Iron was a good choice. Looks great with the floors.

• Kavita Dobbs
    Original Author
    2 years ago

Thank you! Still need the hardware doors and touch up but this was just what they did yesterday . The wrought iron was so perfect and this whitish gray color really is everything in the different times of day .

• indira_ranganathan
    2 years ago

Looks gorgeous!! I found your post because I needed ideas for closet door pulls. You inspired me! Love the looks.

• raee_gw zone 5b-6a Ohio
    2 years ago

Thanks for posting the update! Love the color.

• Melissa R
    2 years ago

LOVING it!!!

• Kavita Dobbs
    Original Author
    2 years ago

@melissa R !! Thank you !! You helped me out significantly I appreciate that. The white\ gray really worked I am so excited to show the final picture!

• PRO
    Beth H. :
    2 years ago

Kavita, that's looking so good. I love the colors and think they are perfect w/the floor. Did you go w/Wrought Iron? Cheating Heart? what about the white? can you paint your stool legs that same white color? I think against the floor and the island they would really pop.

What's the wall color? I'm really liking the soft blue/green gray against the other tones!

Coffee bar is adorable.

Can't wait to see it completed!

How do you like your Cafe??

(one suggestion? can you get a magnetic board that you can hang on the side of the cabinet or on that other wall and put all your magnets on it? I think covering that beautiful fridge w/all of the magnets takes away from the beauty of the kitchen. You can still display them, but just move it to the side, or hang one on the wall.

I really like this idea.

They have magnetic chalkboard paint. you could paint a piece of wood with it, frame it, and hang it on the side of the cab. use it for the magnets, chalk board, or message center

heres a photo shop w/a magnet board over on that wall, and the white stool. (obviously it's too bright of white, but you get the idea)

• Kavita Dobbs
    Original Author
    2 years ago

@ Beth H those are old chairs yes I am going to
    Get rid of them however that’s my last thing in the list. I have two little kids and they love sitting on the chairs so they get so dirty all the time. I gotta find the right ones easy cleaning!

Thanks for the idea of the magnetic board. It’s def something to consider. When we moved in I actually wasn’t the one that wanted to put them
    Back up
    On the fridge for that reason but my 5 year old
    Loves them so they have to be out but moving them to the side may be fine. I don’t feel
    That bad Bc that’s really the only “mess” I have in my house besides their toy room that’s hidden lol so
    It doesn’t bother me as much. But again thanks for the inspiration.

Love my cafe appliances!!!

• Kavita Dobbs
    Original Author
    2 years ago

The wall color was always oyster bay sw I never wanted to change it island is BM Wrought Iron and the whitish gray is BM intense white which has a beautiful gray tint to it

• Kavita Dobbs
    Original Author
    2 years ago

Okay everyone here is the final look !!! So excited for everyone to see

• Kavita Dobbs
    Original Author
    2 years ago

Here’s some extras

• RedRyder
    2 years ago

Gorgeous!! I’m sure you’re happy every morning when you walk in for your coffee.

• raee_gw zone 5b-6a Ohio
    2 years ago

The floor is so fun!

• susanlynn2012
    2 years ago

I love the updated kitchen. Everyone goes so well now with your floors and it looks amazing!