SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
4bucks

outdoor design dilemma! Please help!

4bucks
2 years ago

Need help deciding how to design (patio table? couches? play etc) our small backyard. We have been here two years and done nothing. We've hired someone to design and update the garden (not doing a major overall) but I can't decide: do i buy a patio table? some outdoor couches? just leave it and deal? We move quite a bit. Space is small and we are a family of 6? Kids are all teens and use the grass to kick soccer ball or throw football. We typically only eat outside a few times a year but i think would more if the table was set up. the firepit area was a covid project and we did use it a lot this fall and winter. I have ordered two more chairs (DH would love a bar area )

Any ideas? We live in New England and have no possible storage to bring furniture in during the winter. Currently we just use a folding table and folding chairs.

there is a paved patio leading into the screened in porch but that area gets really buggy?

Any thoughts. If you have pictures it would be great! I have a hard time visualizing!

TIA!

side of house leading to back garden

typical view of patio (with golf net! ) Patio is apprx 6x14

firepit behind garage

other side of garden below leading to screened in porch

patio by screened in porch could be a cute area but gets very buggy!

2nd story view to give perspective of small size

Comments (3)