SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kcdeboer94

Help with outdated bathroom!!!! Paint & decor suggestions

Stacey
2 years ago

After purchasing a home two years ago and doing a fair amount of remodeling in other rooms, we had very little money left over for the master bath so the changes need to be minor.

We already painted the oak woodwork a warm white (sherwin williams alabaster) which is consistent throughout the house.

We also updated the vanity to quartz and got new sinks and faucets. I am not certain I made the correct countertop choice but NOTHING looked good with the floors (anything with any grey in it looked terrible) so what you see is new and is staying. The walls were painted SW loggia per suggestion of Sherwin Williams employee. I don’t think it is helping matters and am willing to repaint. Window treatment was changed from dusty mauve to a neutral color.

I feel like everything looks a pinky beige color and need suggestions. Here are the things I am willing to change.

1) Paint: Would painting the same warm white as the cabinets and trim help brighten and lose some of the pink or is there another color I could try. Pic of cabinet against wall for reference.

2) Framed mirrors: Just don’t know what style or color would look good

3) New lighting: if it would make a difference

4) New decor: pictures, decor around the tub, towels, rugs etc.

Basically any suggestions that don’t

include changing the tile.

Comments (2)

Sponsored
Dream Baths by Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars12 Reviews
Your Custom Bath Designers & Remodelers in Columbus I 10X Best Houzz