SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
strawberryjlj

HELP!!! Art work placement plus Entryway console

J C
3 years ago
last modified: 3 years ago

I love this new set of artwork I purchased. After hanging I am questioning a couple of things. Is it too small for the wall or okay with the idea of minimalist feel? Should I move where hung to hang with additional artwork that has similar colors but more traditional style on the same wall?

Additionally I had my husband build me this table for my entryway. I have stained to coordinate with most of the wood flowing thru the house. That being said now I am thinking repainting or staining it a grey color or navy variation. Or is the black framed mirror wrong now? Should the mirror frame be a different shade of metal?

Since both the entry and dining are next to each other I would like it to reflect warmth, fun and some color. So I kept the walls neutral to add other pieces. Help!!!!!

I do have to keep current the dining table, chairs and console table in the entry. Floors are not changing (sadly). This whole area is still a work in progress so be kind everyone. :)

Thank you for any suggestions or please ask further questions. I can attach further pics if needed.

Comments (33)