SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lucillle

Questions and Answers on Amazon ( unexpected entertainment)

lucillle
3 years ago
last modified: 3 years ago

I am starting some plant cuttings in vases with water. A few years back, I did this and added a few water beads to the water and the expanded beads looked nice, they absorb water and are colorful and translucent in the light, very decorative.

So I went to Amazon and checked out their water beads. I didn't really have any questions but started reading the Q&A of one of the bead vendors 'Elongdi Water Beads Pack'. It turns out that in this instance anyway reading the Q&As is far more entertaining than I thought they would be.

I imagine that a lot of us may have been wild children in our youths, but I've never done (and will never do) this. And I'm not sure what an 'adult ritual party' is:

Question:

Is it good for adult ritual party?

Answer:

Yes, for your adult ritual party you must fill a hot tub with them and institute a "no bathing suits" rule, then whichever person carries the most beads out of the tub without using their hands will be lifted in the air while everyone chants, as the legend commands. If the ritual is done correctly, a river of Orbeez shall rain down upon their head.

Comments (9)

Sponsored
Miller Woodworks
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars21 Reviews
Franklin County's Trusted Custom Cabinetry Solutions