SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
moosemac_gw

The Great Grill Search Has Ended

moosemac
3 years ago

I have two propane gas grills at my house, one out at the pool and on the patio by house. About 4 years ago I purchased a SS grill from Costco which is out at our pool. It was made by a new company whose name escapes me at the moment. At the time I purchased that grill what I really wanted was a Napoleon Prestige PRO500 but it wasn’t in my budget.

Now the grill I have on the patio at the house died. I knew it was on its last leg back in February, and though I looked for a replacement, I procrastinated on ordering. I went on the search for the coveted Napoleon Prestige PRO500 grill. I wanted to purchase it from a reputable and preferrable local dealer. Well, I waited too long and now they are on backorder until late June-early July. Evidently mid-priced gas grills especially in propane are very coveted and everything is on backorder

Today I bit the bullet and ordered the Napoleon Prestige PRO665 grill because I could get it by the end of this week. I can’t wait to try it. It is HUGE! Does anyone have this grill? I would love feedback.

Comments (2)

Sponsored