SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ysherrera

My dated 80's kitchen needs a makeover!

Yolanda
3 years ago

I am remodeling my 80's kitchen. I am keeping the same footprint and enlarging the island. I have my cabinets picked out and know I want gold hardware but need help with a backsplash and countertops.

Here is a photo of my inspiration kitchen

This is a photo of my kitchen cabinets - SW white dove

This is the backsplash I am currently considering but open to suggestions, love the cement tiles but want to keep things classic and don't want anything too trendy. The backsplash her is by Mohawk and is stone and glass mosaic taupe and tan colors very soft.

this is my first choice for counter - Argento polished quartz. I think it works well with the backsplash but not sure I love it?

Second choice countertop

Lazo quartz - I feel like its very trendy right now and its a lot of white? I want my kitchen to feel warm and inviting.

Finally what my kitchen currently looks like - I am getting rid of the soffit and taking the cabinets to the ceiling and removing the built in oven and doing a slide in range 30inch. Not sure if I want a decretive hood or just do cabinet above stove? Also keeping the built in microwave in the same spot.

would love any advice you might have.

Comments (9)

Sponsored
Manifesto, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Columbus OH Premier Interior Designer 2x Best of Houzz Winner!