SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
elizabeth_terrell

kitchen nightmare advice needed

Quirky off house that is over 4,000 sq. ft. getting for less than $60/sq. ft. Weird flooring everywhere and remodeling they did on the bathrooms and kitchen are sloppy and messy. The first they need to deal with is the kitchen. The fools put the stove top under a kitchen cabinet. so we're going to attempt to remove that and attach other side of oven and add a good vent. bummed we won't have any electricity on the island. They didn't do anything with the other well. I guess because of the soffit and how low it comes down. kitchen does not have a pantry either.. So I figured on this wall I would install 2 tall Pantry cabinets. And then the rest of it countertop space with lower cabinets. I just feel like I don't have enough upper cabinets But because of that weird soffit we don't know yet if it can be removed structurally. Any ideas of what to do with this wall. I'm pretty sure there is plenty of space in between both walls that we can add a island and then that will give me even more storage and countertop space. Any comments/suggestions/gasps of horror welcome!

Comments (25)