"There Will Never Be Another"
5 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (12)
- 5 years ago
- 5 years agolast modified: 5 years ago
Related Discussions
Brush with Lead, never have another cavity!!
Comments (84)Really late comer. I recently found a toothpaste without fluoride - Spry. In my opinion fluorinating the public drinking water in unconscienceable. When I mentioned not using fluoride to my dentist, he was dead set against it. Course, he has put mercury in my and hundreds of other mouths plus been in favor of fluoride. So it would be quite a thing for him to change thinking on these things at this time in his career. Also he didn't know about the positive things for tooth and other health of xylitol. That really makes me wonder....See MoreShould I....or, Shouldn't I?
Comments (2)I was in the market for a particular china pattern for a cup and saucer, broken when moved to America. It was not a normally exported pattern and I've searched for it here for more years than I care to remember. Ebay and replacements are not the only vintage china sources on the inet. I finally found a site giving my dinner service a run # so I'd know what to look for, and then googled until the cows came home. I found what I wanted half the price of what replacements were adertising it. I can appreciate the whole ball of wax you would like to have costing that price, given what they wanted for my measly little cup and saucer. But since that is a very well known brand, I'll bet you could find a source for it elsewhere as well. That said, since I'd been looking for the teacup and saucer for over forty years, I'd have paid a ridiculous amount for it to have it to finally complete my set. I have boughten antiques as investments, and normally wouldn't pay more than what I thought I could get out of them in return, and enjoyed them in the interim.......but if it's something I personally covet, I'm more likely to just figure what's it worth to me? Good luck whatever you decide....See MoreI am never eating another 3 Musketeers again.
Comments (8)I use IE but I added the following sites to my restricted sites list. Voila! I haven't even seen the Mint 3-Mus ad that's been driving everyone nuts. On IE, go to tools, then choose internet options. Go to the security tab, choose restricted sites, and click on the sites button. Add each of the following sites: *ivillage.com *.overture.com a820.g.akamai.net graphics.gardenweb.com iv.doubleclick.net Then you'll have no more annoying ads!...See MoreRead Before you buy a Trane Unit
Comments (20)I worked for an American Standard dealer before going into business for myself 10 years ago. During my tenure for that dealer there were a lot of changes that transpired for the American Standard & Trane branded products. A little history if you will: American Standard owned Trane as well as the plumbing side of things with the American Standard plumbing line of products. They were the only manufacturer at the time that made their own compressors here in USA. First step to selling a company: cut costs, They relocated the compressor making part of the company to Mexico and China. This happened in 2003. This resulted in a loss of 350 jobs, very low figure and no one seemed to notice. Then 2007 came and the selling of the plumbing business line and the renaming of the company to Trane. At this time Trane was #1 in commercial equipment world wide. Ingersol Rand acquired Trane in 2008. It has been rumored that the only reason they wanted Trane was for the commercial part of the company. It's not the same company it once was. With that said: There is no such thing as a 'perfect' brand of HVAC equipment. We like to believe there is... the installation, service and repair a service company offers should be considered top of the list, not the brand of equipment. There is nothing wrong with Trane, American Standard except for the pedestal they 'try' to put themselves on as being better.... when in fact they are no better than other options. Choose a HVAC company for service. At the end of the day, that is what a service company should be about. I service the Katy, Texas area....See More- 5 years ago
- 5 years ago
- 5 years ago
- 5 years ago
- 5 years ago
- 5 years ago
- 5 years agolast modified: 5 years ago
- 5 years ago
- 5 years ago
Related Stories

LIFEYou Said It: ‘I’m Never Leaving’ and More Houzz Quotables
Design advice, inspiration and observations that struck a chord this week
Full Story
HOUZZ TVYou’ve Never Seen a Barn Conversion Like This Before
A family of four converts an 80-year-old barn into a warm, cozy home with a one-of-a-kind exposed interior roof frame
Full Story
MOST POPULARSo You Say: 30 Design Mistakes You Should Never Make
Drop the paint can, step away from the brick and read this remodeling advice from people who’ve been there
Full Story
MOVINGSaying Goodbye to One Home and Hello to Another
Honor your past and embrace your future with these ideas for easing the transition during a move
Full Story
HOUSEKEEPINGDon't Touch Another Stain Before You Read This
Even an innocent swipe with water may cause permanent damage. Here's what to know about how rugs and fabrics react
Full Story
ARTBring In a View Like You’ve Never Imagined
See how art photographers turn a plain white wall into a magical window with a centuries-old camera technique — and how you could try it too
Full Story
HOUSEKEEPINGAnother Independence Day: When Kids Can Do Their Laundry
Set yourself free and give your child a valuable life skill at the same time
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESLiving Room Features That Never Go Out of Style
These key pieces will help your living room keep its good looks, no matter what's in fashion
Full Story
KIDS’ SPACESSee an Arizona Nursery That’ll Never Get Old
Age appropriate but not childish, this baby boy’s room will grow with him without a redesign
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESRadiator Covers Like You’ve Never Seen
From custom to DIY, these 10 ideas will help the radiator blend in, become a storage standout or both
Full Story
beesneeds