Little things that irritate that probably should not

sal 60 Hanzlik

when my milk gets sour before expiration date.

SaveComment87Like6
Comments (87)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
arcy_gw

On quarantine. Asked to attend a virtual staff meeting, not paid. Log in on time. Meeting starts 15 minutes late.

9 Likes Save    
Jeb zone5

When I've gone out of my way to help/do something nice for someone and I don't get a thank you. I don't do for others expecting a thank you, but when I don't get one it bothers me.

Or when I say thank you to someone and they say "no problem or it's no big deal" instead of "you are welcome."

12 Likes Save    
jim_1 (Zone 9A)

More hair coming out of my ears than on the top of my head!

14 Likes Save    
Raye Smith

To continue on Jeb zone 5, brides that don't send thank you notes for wedding presents. It leaves two issues, did the present not arrive or did the bride neglect to write them?

9 Likes Save    
Jeb zone5

Raye - funny you should say that about wedding thank you cards. I started a post about that earlier this morning but somehow it didn't get posted. Maybe I will follow up with that when I get home later this afternoon.

1 Like Save    
LoneJack Zn 6a, KC

People who chew ice.

People who talk on the phone while eating.

Know-it-alls that disappear from threads when proven wrong.

8 Likes Save    
nickel_kg

Piles of clutter on my desk and side table. It shouldn't irritate because I DID IT, but it does, because I'm too lazy to deal with it promptly and my household does not include servants. Oh well.

9 Likes Save    
orchidrain_still

When the fringe on my rug isn't straight.

Leaving the toilet seat up.

2 Likes Save    
jkayd_il5

People on Facebook that are always checking in here or there. Example J checking in at nail salon or seafood restaurant. I guess I feel this is a form of bragging.

2 Likes Save    
Ninapearl

those blankety-blank phone calls about my car warranty!

10 Likes Save    
Elizabeth

Joe Namith talking about medicare insurance.

16 Likes Save    
lindaohnowga

Having to open a can of coffee and get that silver inner liner off.

Telemarketer calls

Bottles or jars that it takes Hercules to open.

Inability to do things I used to be able to do.

7 Likes Save    
barbara_tpa

Cell phones at the dinner table.

5 Likes Save    
vgkg Z-7 Va

Store items that have a "on-sale" sign in front of them but once ringing them up at the register it's at their regular price....

BTW Sal...your spoiled milk before it's expiration date is something to get upset about. Last week I opened up a fresh container of half & half creamer to add to my coffee cup and it was lumpy & spoiled 3 weeks prior to it's exp date. Ruined a good cup of coffee to boot.

3 Likes Save    
terezosa / terriks

brides that don't send thank you notes for wedding presents.

What about grooms that don't send thank you notes? Why blame only the brides? The gift was given to both of them.

21 Likes Save    
pudgeder

People who wear masks improperly or not at all.

People who make messes at work and leave them for someone else to clean up. (me)

12 Likes Save    
maifleur03

Lids on coffee pots that no longer fit tight enough not to leak when you pour.

2 Likes Save    
Jasdip

Holding the door open for someone and it's always a woman, will breeze through without even looking at me, much less a thank you. As if they're entitled.

I have to take every single piece of that plastic off of yogurt, sour cream, margarine containers etc. If there's even a bit stuck to the rim it bugs the hell outta me.

4 Likes Save    
Sisters in faith

People who are constantly asking to borrow money. Co-workers who don't do their job. Barking dogs. annoying packaging people who don't respect boundaries

4 Likes Save    
Lucille

Advertisements I receive in the mail for funeral arrangements.

3 Likes Save    
Raye Smith

terezosa / terriks - thank you notes are the brides responsibility, not the grooms. The presents are sent to the brides place of residence so she would have the knowledge of who sent what.

2 Likes Save    
jim_1 (Zone 9A)

There are instructions on my jar of Miracle Whip: "Remove inner seal before using."

What? Who thought up that to be included on every jar? People who are assigned responsibility and cannot handle it (and their supervisors, too) really get to me!

3 Likes Save    
schoolhouse_gwagain

Yes, that inner seal on containers of food IS annoying. I esp. get so frustrated by the small white adhesive seal with the tabs on the sides, like under caps of ketchup and other condiments. It takes me forever to lift those tabs and sometimes that doesn't work at all and I merely punch a hole in the seal and peel it into a billion pieces to get it off. Of course my fingers don't work as well anymore but sheesh.

7 Likes Save    
nicole___

People that chew with their mouth open.

Clacking your soup spoon on your teeth.

Waiting to wipe food off your face...until your done eating. Yuck.

Slurping a mug of tea/coffee/milk.

Wiping your face with a napkin & it sticks to late day beard stubble.

4 Likes Save    
orchidrain_still

Oh nicole____you hit some of my peeves there. Here's one for you...One of my bosses used to take a sip of coffee and then lick the mug for any drop that lingered on the rim....true yuck!

3 Likes Save    
maddiemo

My clean worktops being visited by breadcrumbs, again, and again, and it seems, I’m the only person who knows how to get rid of them.

Bobbles on woollens.

5 Likes Save    
Elmer J Fudd

"thank you notes are the brides responsibility, not the grooms."

It's not 1950 anymore, thankfully. Ancient and historical gender stereotypes as to who does what for a couple are long gone, not even present in my boomer generation among people I know. Tasks are tasks and either person does whatever as the situation or agreement provides. Just think of it - to apply this rule, in a same-sex marriage of two men, would nobody send thank you notes or do housework?

13 Likes Save    
floral_uk z.8/9 SW UK

Antiquated wedding etiquette.

14 Likes Save    
Elizabeth

Raised numbers on credit cards. No-one is putting them on the device that creates a receipt and a carbon copy anymore. The CC number is typed, chipped or swiped.

( Yup. A little thing )

3 Likes Save    
adellabedella_usa

We have had the spoiled milk and half and half issues. It even happened this week.

My neighbors that don't bag the trash that goes in their trash can. It flutters out as it gets loaded into the truck. I find trash in my yard that doesn't belong to me.

1 Like Save    
terezosa / terriks

thank you notes are the brides responsibility, not the grooms. The presents are sent to the brides place of residence so she would have the knowledge of who sent what.

In what century?

Frequently the bride's residence is also the groom's residence. Many gifts are not mailed, but are brought to the reception. And the bride can tell the groom what they received and from whom.

3 Likes Save    
matthias_lang

Huh, I'm a little bothered by one of my credit cards that does not have raised numbers. I use it online so need to be able to read the digits, but, carried in my wallet, the already low-contrast printed numerals are scuffed and hard to read. If they were raised, I think I could read them better.

2 Likes Save    
whistle_b

Thank you notes are the responsibility of both bride AND groom! Times have changed. The registries now days are in both names. My son was married seventeen years ago. He wrote the notes for gifts from our side and she from her side. Not sure how they handled mutual friends.

2 Likes Save    
amicus

The little things that probably should not irritate me much are mostly just things that had a 50/50 chance of going in my favor, but always seem to go the other way. These are very minor things, so I should just smile and shrug my shoulders, but I can't help thinking "Yup, I knew it."

Examples would be dropping a piece of food on the floor, mushy side down. Or initially starting to put a fitted bedsheet on the wrong way, because it's elasticized all the way around, so I couldn't tell length from width. Or if I purposely select an item off a store shelf, slightly further back, (in hopes of a later expiry date)...and of course pull out an earlier expiry date item, because the clerk didn't bother stocking the freshest inventory behind the older stuff.

These things obviously only take a second to 'fix.' I just get slightly irritated that random possibilities seem to go against me 90% of the time, instead of just 50/50, lol.

10 Likes Save    
lily316

People who don't wear masks when it's REQUIRED in all stores here. The packaging today on almost everything requires a lot of strength to open. A POM bottle literally took me ten minutes to twist the top off.

3 Likes Save    
Bookwoman

35 years ago my husband wrote half the thank-you notes. After all, he knew half the people at the wedding better than I did. And he's a better wordsmith than I am.

5 Likes Save    
Lars

A lot of the things listed here are definitely irritation-worthy and I believe that they should irritate people - especially the mask issue.

I get irritated by certain high-pitched nasal voices and also by people who use vocal rise, making every sentence sound like a question. If it is someone on TV, I mute their voices, and if I care what they are saying, I turn on closed captioning. Often I just change the channel, as I tend to have no confidence in people who have this type of speech pattern.

Another thing that bothers me is when people say "is is," as in, "The problem is, is that I cannot speak properly." Saying "is" once is enough. If someone has a stuttering problem, I can forgive them for this. When most politicians stutter, I just assume that they are lying, however.

3 Likes Save    
terezosa / terriks

Thank you notes are the responsibility of both bride AND groom!

And sometimes there are either two brides or two grooms. Are same sex male couples off the hook for sending thank you notes altogether? 🤔

Save    
Embothrium

Why do they have to be stuttering first before you assume a politician is full of beans?

Those delightful Americans still ignoring effective masking and distancing can be more than irritating, they can kill you . As we slide toward March - a month that has been put forward as the possible time when the hyper infective, more lethal strains will be raging the worst. Meanwhile I had a tall heavy woman march up and actually lean over me at the grocery yesterday to snag a bag of frozen vegetables that was in front of me in the freezer.

I was finding this seemingly more prevalent behavior quite rude even before the pandemic. With it not being unusual to end up looking at the back of a fellow shopper's head, as they went in front of me to capture their treasure.

But this woman actually went over me, as in pressing against me before I darted away like a startled animal.

I've also been asked to get out of the way several times when shopping in later years. And it is not like I am some toad that plants themselves in front of grocery cases and then stands there for 15 minutes.

After that encounter I had to deal with being around a warehouseman at the feed store that was masking only their mouth. Because the merchandise I wanted turned out to be hidden away in a back corner of the store, behind some shelves for some reason.

3 Likes Save    
Lars

They do not have to be stuttering first, but if they are stuttering, then it sounds like they are dancing around the truth. The more accomplished liars do not stutter, of course, but then they are already known for being liars.

Save    
dees_1

People.

we've already had this discussion. Lol

2 Likes Save    
whatsayyou18

The use of, "you're and your", "their, there, they're", "its and it's" incorrectly.

3 Likes Save    
morz8

Totally way too many to list right now. I'm finding with the stress of the past year, the little things that pop up are completely annoying and too much to deal with. Furnace making an odd noise? Can't deal, call the service person. My BIL showing up before 8 AM to drop off dinner? Very thoughtful of him but you'd think he'd learn by now we aren't all up and at 'em at 5 AM like he is. I don't want company at 7:30 AM. Our nephew used our auto supply parts store account with our permission and paid me for items needed to rebuild almost all working parts in his truck. It was a couple of thousand dollars - A good boy. But he returned to them about $500 worth of unneeded things and I'm carrying a credit we will never use. I've spent an hour on hold three different times trying to get them to issue a check in the last 5 weeks. Still no check. About the only thing DH uses that account for these days are car wax and windshield wipers - it would take many years to use up that credit ;0) They agreed to a refund when he made the return but I can't seem to make it happen.

2 Likes Save    
amicus

Lucille, you'd think that would account for most things landing, mushy side down. But I am skilled at managing to drop things that are bottom heavy, so that they still land with the 'light' end on the floor, lol.

3 Likes Save    
yeonassky

The fact that I cannot kneel without getting calf cramps and foot cramps even if I do stretching exercises. Grrr.

1 Like Save    
Elizabeth

People who repeat my question back to me. Example:

Me: Would you hand me the hammer please?

Reply: The hammer?

3 Likes Save    
Embothrium

People who repeat your question?

6 Likes Save    
carabubble

Elizabeth, I feel like I should say I’m sorry to you. Sitting in my car reading this thread and got the giggles when I read Embothrium’s response.

1 Like Save    
Embothrium

The giggles?

(Yes - this is the kind of thing a body could go on doing indefinitely. But then that would soon become irritating itself).

It would become irritating?

6 Likes Save    
bpath

Everyone is home all the time. All. The. Time.

Yeonassky, yes! The leg and foot cramps! The next time I get annoyed that everyone is home All. The. Time., I’ll remember that it means that DH is here to help me up and get me to the cold hard tile floor (which alleviates the cramp immediately).

2 Likes Save    
maifleur03

I am with morz for at least today. I am irritated with myself because I am irritated. No reason to be irritated just am.

4 Likes Save    
rob333 (zone 7a)

I'm with arcy. In a similar vein, people who don't seem to understand my time is as important as theirs.

1 Like Save    
amylou321

Unasked for advice. And I picked this one because I do think this is something that should not bother me, but it does. It is happening more frequently. If I am cooking something at work, I get recipes for how THEY like to cook or eat whatever I am cooking. And I am told how my cooking of whatever it is would be SO much better if I did xyz to it. If I am out walking, I get weight loss and fitness advice. "You should lift weights, do crunches." The worst part of that is a lot of these people (men) are giving me advice on how to achieve the perfect female form to suit their tastes, like I am supposed to care. In one week recently I was told both how to make my behind bigger, and how to make it smaller from two different men, presumably to suit their tastes. And they are all hugely overweight. But I am supposed to take advice from them. Okay sir. Who are you again and who exactly asked for your expertise? In the grocery store I was buying some canned pineapple chunks for SO, and I was told by some busybody that I should just buy a fresh pineapple and cut it up myself because its healthier. I said nothing and kept putting those cans in my cart. No one asked you lady.

When I was buying my hoard of Halloween candy for work, I was at the self checkout at walmart, minding my own business and ringing up my sugar haul. Another busybody stopped dead in her tracks, stared at the contents of my cart and the conveyor belt and said, "You KNOW that stuff is POISON, don't you?!?!?!" I couldn't resist. I replied, "Not YET its not!" and then I followed it up with a menacing "MWWWWAAHHHAHAHAHA!" For good measure. "Now go home and hand out organic apples or whatever and get your house rolled like you deserve."

4 Likes Save    
Ded tired

Commercials with the sound of a phone ringing . I have gone to answer the phone and then realized I was hearing the tv. Same thing for radio commercials with sirens or cell phone tones.

6 Likes Save    
bpath

Dedtired, yes!

1 Like Save    
amicus

Ded tired, in a similar vein, I hate when someone in a t.v. show rings a doorbell. I know it's not my own doorbell, but our dog just can't tell the difference. She starts barking furiously and tries to bolt for the front door, to alert me that someone is on our porch. DD has 2 dogs and they both suffer from 'can't tell tv door bell from real one' which is very annoying to DD, as they often wake her baby up with their barking.

6 Likes Save    
Embothrium

Some dogs also think dogs on TV are real. What is funny about that is apparently they don't all do because mine never did. Except one time it listened briefly with its head cocked. All the rest of the time that I was looking on over the years: no reaction at all.

1 Like Save    
kathyg_in_mi

sal 60 Hanzlik &

vgkg Z-7 adellabedella_usa

As to milk spoiling before it's date, DH bought the more expensive organic milk. Guess what it had a date of over a month out. The one in our fridge that I bought last week has a date of March 31! Yes, 5 weeks out. We haven't had to throw out any milk since we switched to organic. It may cost more, but it lasts forever!

And trust me I was a milk sniffer and dumper!

1 Like Save    
olychick

Something that drives me bonkers is the plug for appliances (two prong, not three) that have one side thicker than the other, so they only go into the socket one way. That's fine but 99.99% of the time, I pick up the cord, grab the plug and try to plug it in, but it's facing the wrong way so I have to turn it over to get it to go in. I don't know if this is some deliberate design (flaw) or what, but it happens so much, I can't believe it's by accident. If I didn't think it would be impossible that my sockets were installed backward (they'd have to be installed upside down) I would wonder if that's why it's a problem, maybe just for me. If I wasn't so annoyed every time it happens, maybe I could put fingernail polish on the side of the plug that must be UP so it will go in correctly, but I just curse and turn it over and get on with vacuuming or making waffles, or toast.

1 Like Save    
Bookwoman

kathy, that milk lasts much longer because it's ultra-pasteurized. It's the only kind we buy, as we use so little that regular milk would spoil long before we finished the carton.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/experts-organic-milk-lasts-longer/

Save    
wildchild2x2

People who get really steamed up and start arguments with complete strangers on the internet over little things that are really just opinions, nothing more. It's basically people constantly seeking validation for every little thing they believe.

Also the food police or food elitists who jump into a conversation about something like candy bars, processed foods or OMG anything with sugar/carbs/whatever or the like and begin scolding people about how unhealthy they are. The really funny ones are those that talk about their favorite Chinese restaurant and then lecture on how they never buy foods from China. Just SOB. It's not your conversation if you can't add to the discussion.

Truly I just normally simply shake my head and laugh at these loons but the OP did ask for minor irritations that shouldn't and sometimes the above are exactly that for me at least.

1 Like Save    
Kathsgrdn

Coworkers who sit on not ready when we are super busy so they don't get as many calls.

My old pain ridden body.

Anti maskers who look like morons with their noses sticking out. A couple weeks ago a young family was in walmart like that, mom, dad, and 3 little kids. Why bother putting on a mask at all? You look ridiculous and not very bright.

2 Likes Save    
Embothrium

500,000 American dead at this point. 500,000! But for so many it remains that it is just too much trouble to follow the guidelines. Or even accept that there is a need for them.

Also the food police or food elitists who jump into a conversation about something like candy bars, processed foods or OMG anything with sugar/carbs/whatever or the like and begin scolding people about how unhealthy they are.

Diabetes is epidemic in the US at this time and this costs everyone money if nothing else - the reality isn't in fact "It's my body and I'll eat what I want to!". Especially with every declining diabetic that is a grandparent, parent, sibling or spouse the presence of the syndrome takes a toll on their family that is more than just financial.

I knew an overweight woman who was on her way to knee surgery - and probably worse - that was still buying giant fatty and sugary drinks at Dairy Queen. And was a proud member of the "It's my body!" club.

She and her also tubby husband were the sole caretakers of a young grandchild at the time.

But "It's my body!".

3 Likes Save    
adellabedella_usa

Kathy, I've heard the organic milk lasts longer. I think we are buying basically spoiled milk. We bought the half and half one evening and dd opened it up the next morning and it was chunky. We dumped the half and half. I may start just making a special trip and taking it back to make a point with the store. I shouldn't have to pay double to get what I paid for.

1 Like Save    
Embothrium

I may start just making a special trip and taking it back to make a point with the store

Grocery stores are just about the worst places to be going in person during the pandemic - we (the American shopping public) were being told to avoid them months ago and with the new strains spreading through the population recently even more so now. With current urging being to have groceries delivered, picked up curbside or at the very least limiting time inside stores to 5 minutes.

I had the encounters described above because due to having run out of bottled water I was at a grocery at a stupid time (Sunday afternoon) and even though it was a small discount store that never has a large turnout in my experience lack of adequate masking and distancing continues to be so prevalent that I am finding it pretty much impossible to avoid close encounters if there is any number of other people present at all.

And of course at the feed store - which I ducked into driving home because there happened to be only a couple visitor cars parked out front at the moment I was driving by - it was an employee that wasn't playing along, could have been blowing unscreened hypervirulent COVID at me with their exhalations.

And now I have to run off to that same local Grocery Outlet store again in order to get there as soon as possible after they open. And the number of other shoppers is as small as possible - guess I am really going to have to try and get the home delivery thing going. However I don't think this store offers it.

1 Like Save    
Raye Smith

Since I've gone to organic milk (Amish sourced) I haven't had any problems with milk or half & half spoiling. I do sometimes have to go to a second or third store to find it but I usually go to at least three stores every week anyway.

Yes, if milk spoiled that far from the date I'd take it back and speak to the manager. It may have been improperly stored during transport or the stores fault but they won't know if you don't speak up.

1 Like Save    
adellabedella_usa

Embothrium I don't really want to catch this, but I'm not putting my entire life on hold either. I limit my trips to the store. I rarely shop on a weekend even before Covid. I wear my mask properly. I don't touch my face. I sanitize my hands. I wash my hands immediately when I come in the house. I'm doing pretty much what I am supposed to. I want to pick out my own groceries.

3 Likes Save    
LoneJack Zn 6a, KC

I agree. If grocery stores or stores in general were such dangerous places then I would have probably contracted covid a long time ago. I haven't done curbside or delivery at all except a few things from Amazon and that is just to avoid long drives. I take most of the advised precautions and try to keep my distance from other shoppers.

I do think crowded office environments would be more dangerous if fully staffed though, so I'm thankful that I am able to work from home. It's been a little over 11 months since WFH started and I've been to my office maybe 10 times so far. There's usually only a handful of people on my floor on any given day.

3 Likes Save    
Embothrium

Personal appearances at grocery stores are the most risky followed by ones at offices. One's life being put on hold (or ended completely for 500,000 Americans - so far) is exactly what picking up COVID offers. And masking etc. was never a guarantee of safety and will be even less so as the additionally infectious and sometimes also more lethal strains continue to multiply and spread through the US population. With next month predicted to be a likely time for a resulting possible Hell scape to occur. As in even more of one than has already been happening.

Still going to the grocery store? With new virus variants spreading, it’s probably time to stop.

Health experts say you should avoid optional trips whenever you can. You probably need a better mask, too.

Is going to the grocery store safe? Covid-19 variants could mean less shopping and more N95 masks. - Vox

1 Like Save    
Elmer J Fudd

"Kathy, I've heard the organic milk lasts longer."

As far as I've ever heard, the shelf life of food products is unaffected by whether it qualifies as being organic or not.

BUT, one big difference I've noticed, is that many kinds of organic milk are not just pasteurized but are ULTRA pasteurized. That would be why the "use by" date would be many weeks further away than with fresh milk.

With the higher temperature processing, the shelf life is lengthened. In some parts of the world, milk is given UHT (ultra high temperature) processing and put into the familiar small aseptic packages that are shelf stable a goodly long time and require no refrigeration.

This high temperature processing adversely affects flavor. Both refrigerated ultra pasteurized milk available in US markets and the unrefrigerated UHT ones available abroad have a "boiled milk" off-taste to them and do not have the familiar fresh milk flavor.

1 Like Save    
Elizabeth

I use half and half for everything. Sour milk problem solved. It is delicious on oatmeal or in mashed potatoes.

1 Like Save    
Embothrium

I use half and half for everything

What about Frank's Red Hot?

1 Like Save    
bragu_DSM 5

all those willing to be sheeple - sheep people.

3 Likes Save    
Embothrium

sheep people

B-a-a-a-a-a-a

humbug!

And when do I get my pelt sheared?

1 Like Save    
Embothrium

Speaking of irritating I got followed for miles today by a sociopath who tailgated, flashed their headlights, weaved and gestured because I was driving at or near the speed limit the whole time.

1 Like Save    
yeonassky

Embo sorry that happened to you! I would be shaken up if that had happened to me. That is not irritating, that is scary. I hope at least you got their license plate just in case. I would be really tempted to call the police on principle. I hope you never have to see that person again.

1 Like Save    
arkansas girl

It bugs me when a question is asked at a discussion forum and someone chimes in and has nothing to say but some snarky/rude comment. Often has nothing to do with the question asked and is also clear the snarky person didn't even read the whole original post in the first place.

5 Likes Save    
gardengal48 (PNW Z8/9)

The one little thing that irritates me are folks with a long grocery list of things that irritate them that they expound on endlessly.

1 Like Save    
graywings123

Personal appearances at grocery stores are the most risky followed by ones at offices.

Embothrium: where are you getting that information? It was not included in the link you provided.

Save    
Elizabeth

When I am followed by a person such as the "psychopath" as described above, I pull over to the side of the road and let them pass. I wait several minutes before pulling back out onto the roadway. I do not play dangerous road war games.

2 Likes Save    
maifleur03

Elizabeth a word of caution about pulling over the the side of the road as there have been several incidents where doing that turned out bad. Better to exit in an area with people such as a gas station or if on highway take the next exit then reenter.

2 Likes Save    
rob333 (zone 7a)

Doesn't bother me, but it bugs my child... missing puzzle piece(s). I can still work the puzzle.

2 Likes Save    
Embothrium

Tailgating is common here, if I pulled off every time a tail gator had found their way to me I would be doing it a lot. And I don't want to duck off onto shoulders or even paved designated areas with any frequency because of the possibility of picking up a nail when doing so.

1 Like Save    
arcy_gw

" I was driving at or near the speed limit the whole time." So you weren't driving the speed limit and thus holding up everyone stuck behind you. You don't think that is rude and controlling behavior???

2 Likes Save    
Embothrium

Each of these does not go with the other:

At or near the speed limit

Weren't driving the speed limit

Here's a couple more contradictory concepts:

Maximum posted speed

Whatever speed somebody wants to go is a de facto minimum speed

1 Like Save    
undertoad

Vocal fry, vocal fry, and vocal fry!

Save    
rob333 (zone 7a)

What's weird? I found the missing piece after I finished the puzzle for the second time in a month (not the time before. And we've looked for things on this rug, vacuumed, you name it... since we last completed it)??? Mind you, we've done several puzzles since then? Child wants to do the puzzle again now that all the pieces are there. Ok then.

1 Like Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Fun Houzz 10 Truly Irritating Things Your Partner Does in the Kitchen
Dirty dishes, food scraps in the sink — will the madness ever stop?
Full Story
Organizing Organizing Secrets: It’s the Little Things
Get these 8 small areas under control for a major boost in overall tidiness at home
Full Story
Decorating Guides Room Doctor: 10 Things to Try When Your Room Needs a Little Something
Get a fresh perspective with these tips for improving your room’s design and decor
Full Story