SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
althea_blagrove

Natuzzi Editions Bergamo 2 seat leather sofa review

Althea Blagrove
3 years ago

Buyer beware:

Within weeks of purchasing two dark brown sofas I noticed sagging and significant wrinkling in the leather and discomfort with sitting. The same sofas advertised in the store (here in the light brown) that had numerous people sit/test it out showed none of this wear.
The Natuzzi technician assessed the sofas at my house and advised me there was a manufacturing defect in the cushions used.
After repeated communications Natuzzi declined my claim. As per Natuzzi “we do recommend that you "make" the furniture after use (much like you would make your bed)..This involves running your hand over the leather casings to smooth out any wrinkles and tuck them in at the sides, and plumping up the cushions where possible to help them retain their shape and fullness. I've attached some instructions showing how to do that.” This advice was for new leather sofas that had only been used for weeks. Obviously the company is well aware of their substandard product.
In addition, I noted that my review of this product on the HBC site was not posted- seems the Bay ( where I bought this product) is still waiting for it’s first review weeks later despite the email confirmation that my review was received.

Comment

Sponsored
Davidson Builders
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Franklin County's Full-Scale General Contractor