SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_20096495

Delphi Murders documentary

User
3 years ago

Did anyone watch this two-part show the other night? I had it recorded and watched both episodes last night. It's about the two young teen girls who went for a walk over an old broken railway bridge. When they failed to show up where they were supposed to meet on of their fathers, a search went underway, and their bodies were found the next day.

One of the girls somehow managed to take a photo of the suspect and a bit of video (although law enforcement won't say just how many photos or video she actually took). For years we've been told to look for an older gentleman who to me appeared to be mid to late 30's. Then all of the sudden they're changing how the man may look to someone completely different and as young as 16!!!??? When I watch the short video (maybe only 2 or 3 seconds long) and see how the man is dressed, there's no way he's only 16 and I can't see him under 35. Police believe he still lives in the area.

I remember as a teen living in Prince George BC about 10 miles outside of the city limits, my friends and I always going for walks in the bush and never feared being hurt by a stranger or neighbour. We just kept our ears open for wildlife that might eat us. We had plenty of bears in the area.

I'm an avid true crime show watcher and had to see what they found out about this double homicide. They say they have DNA and fingerprints but if the murderer never commits another crime again, he may never be found.

Comments (2)

Sponsored
Haus Studio
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars28 Reviews
Franklin County's Preferred Custom Cabinetry & Design Studio