SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
gw_oakley

Are you watching/going to watch any JB Ramsey documentaries?

Oakley
7 years ago

Seriously, I think something's wrong with me. I have this thing for true crime stories. Anyone else?

Last night I recorded the A&E "The Killing of JonBenet: The Truth Uncovered." I caught about 30 min. of it, and will watch the rest tonight if I have time.

CBS is doing a short series about JB on 9/18,19, & 25th. I plan on watching that also.

Dr. Phil will interview JB's brother Burke next week, I believe. Set to record. :)

I'm sure A&E will show it again but it brought back memories of when her death happened. They show a lot of footage at the time with Patsy and Jon, and I remembered how neither talked about that beautiful little girl without bawling a river.

A&E also had the interview with Burke at the police station, and I have to wonder if something was/is wrong with him?

At the time I really had no idea who could have murdered JB, but now I'm leaning towards Patsy. I think the father is covering for her and/or Burke.

I didn't know this at the time, but the Ramsey's went to a Christmas party that night, came home around 9pm. Patsy slept in the clothes she wore to the party.

Thoughts?

Comments (54)

Sponsored
Wannemacher Interiors
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Customized Award-Winning Interior Design Solutions in Columbus, OH