SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hocker_akh

HELP! Aquaguard Discontinued Product!!

Amanda
3 years ago

I see this has happened to others before me from reading through the discussion threads and I'm hoping someone somewhere has some boxes lying around that would be willing to help out.

Short version of the story - I purchased a condo in Clearwater, FL in mid-2020. The entire condo was renovated and running throughout the condo is AquaGuard Mixed Aged Gray Water-Resistant Laminate Flooring (SKU#100344563). Unfortunately the person who sold us the condo didn't leave any extra boxes of flooring and seems Floor and Decor stopped selling this in 2018 (1 year after the reno was done).

Recently we noticed bowing and separating near the windows in both bedrooms under the windows. We had the windows inspected by the company that installed them during the renovations and there was water leaking in due to improper installation. These windows were installed in summer of 2019 so this has been a problem for well over a year and half but just rearing it's ugly head now...

We're addressing the windows but the major issue I have is the flooring - unless I can find this product because the flooring is run THROUGHOUT (no breaks in doorways) I need to try and match the flooring to get the damaged areas repaired (about 50-80 sq.ft.).

Does ANYONE out there have extra boxes that they would be willing to sell? This is dire because if we can't find this flooring we might have to replace the flooring throughout.....

Thanks - distressed new condo owner.....

Comments (9)