SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_20096495

Indoor Walk and a little crochet

User
3 years ago
last modified: 3 years ago

I took a bit of advice. I told my husband someone said I should bundle up and go for a walk. Even with gloves on, his hands froze while walking to the mailbox to get our mail. So, outdoor walk is sooooooooo out of the question for me. LOL People are showing their quite literal frozen faces all over FB the past few days. My husband laughed and said, "you know we have a treadmill!" OH! Right! I was working out 7 days a week and stopped a few months ago when I injured my ankle and had to wear an air cast. It caused really bad planters fasciitis in my other foot making walking almost unbearable. It's 95% better now so I put on my running shoes an hour ago and did a 30 minute 3.21km walk. I may go back downstairs later tonight to get back into the weight lifting I was doing so I don't lose too much muscle mass, not that I had much to begin with but can't afford to lose more ;)

Off to take a shower, then work some more on my grandsons MineCraft Creeper blanket. I finally have 7 rows done. It'll be 50"x60" before the border when I'm done. This has taken 3 weeks. I do a little every day. And I finally learned the 'join as you go' thing and wish I had learned this 20 years ago. What a difference it makes! He's addicted to the Nintendo version of Minecraft and already has a comforter and sheet set on his bed. This will keep him a little warmer on these cold winter nights. I have 5 more rows (50 squares) to go before doing the border.

Comments (2)