SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
webuser_63802991

Dining room table and home decor style help

HU-63802991
3 years ago

Hi there! This is my first post here and I'm hoping someone can help me. I'm really struggling with finding a new dining room table, I have no idea what color would go well with our colors and style. We recently got new floors which are gray with a blue hue, our walls are a light gray and our couch is cream which will be in the same space as the dining table. We like the look of dark homes with gothic/traditional vibes, but for some reason I keep wanting to buy things more french/country. How can I mix these two styles together? Both light and dark without it looking to funky. Suggestions for a dining room table? I've attached a photo of what our floors and walls look like, our couch isn't in yet so I don't have a photo of that but it's cream. What color dining table and chairs do you think would work best? We orginally thought black but haven't found a black table that looks good, our current table is a darker wood with red in it and just looks wrong haha.

Sorry for all the questions, I just feel so stuck with the house I like too many styles and worry nothing will look right. I appreciate all your help!

Comment (1)

Sponsored
Bella Casa LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars17 Reviews
The Leading Interior Design Studio in Franklin County