SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kelseyt17

Backsplash Help ( I hope Beth H chimes in because I'm a fan)

kelseyt17
3 years ago
last modified: 3 years ago

Like many people on here, I’m having a really hard time finding a kitchen backsplash (that’s within my budget) for my small, white kitchen.

I’ve been through many posts, and have seen some great advice, but much of the material is out of my budget (I need to stay under 20 a sq foot and hopefully less than that).

Besides the pictures of the singular gray glass tile, the rest aren’t contenders because they were either way out of my budget or I just didn’t like them. I’m still considering the grey glass tile. I’ve gone to every local tile place and still haven’t found what I want.

I’m kind of really hoping that Beth H sees this post and offers insight because she’s awesome!

I really don’t want it to be busy, but I’m kind of concerned about having white on white on white. I also need to pick hard ware and one decorative flush mount light (as the one I thought was perfect turned out to be a total disappointment when it arrived). Anyway. Here are some pictures. I think the overall look I’m going for is like a “modern ethereal”- breezy and light, but keep in mind my house is small and my budget is tight. I'm want it to look nice, but know it pales in comparison to what I see on here.

Comments (7)