SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
cocotini_hartman

Help me finish my coastal bedroom,please! Flo, Beth H., HIWE?

Cocotini Hartman
4 years ago

I need some help finishing our cottage bedroom. Bedroom measures 15 x 15 and has 9 foot ceilings. Bed will need to stay where it is as it's now bolted to the wall and there wasn't another place in the room where it would fit-lol. I also will keeping the bedding as it's Bella Notte and I like it. Furniture stays, and curtains which are closed because I took the photo in the evening. I know I should raise the curtain rods a bit. They were already in place, so I've left them for the time being. The door leads out to a private 3 season room. Paint is BM Brickhouse Tan. I'd like suggestions on a rug, lamps, bench for the foot of bed. Should I add a little ottoman to the white chair? There are 20 inches on the left side of the bed. Tiny table with matching lamp for other side? Or floor lamp that has a small table built in? Also, looking at replacing the ceiling fan which I don't like blowing on me in a bedroom. Possibly the chandelier pictured? It is more light bronze than the bright gold it looks here. There are 4 can lights in the ceiling so plenty of light is available. I like original art so I haven't found anything that sings to me yet. Any other thoughts welcome, too.

Comments (25)