SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
webuser_465650820

Neutral creamy white for walls

HU-465650820
3 years ago
last modified: 3 years ago

Hi there! We are a young couple who just purchased our first home, a townhome. Due to COVID I have been caring for elderly parents so am trying to minimize trips the paint store for swatches. Most of these recommendations I've found online:

I was hoping to share my ideas for paint colors (all Benjamin Moore) and get some feedback, as we've just hired painters:

My main question was on the living room and dining room (open floor plan) and hallways. I am looking for a pretty universal flattering creamy white shade that would pair well with warm or cool tones on the walls, and a lighter white for trim. For reference, most of the windows face southeast (this is what it looks like before painting--taken later in the day, and there is typically more natural light. I am removing the window treatments and will be bringing in lamps for more light):

Walls: Timid White, Chantilly Lace, Decorator's White, Swiss Coffee? (not sure which is the best--open to other suggestions)

Trim and Doors: Decorator's White, Cloud White or Dove White?

Accented interior for the front door: Hale Navy or Kensingston Blue (would love suggestions on this too)

Den/downstairs (I am pretty set on this as I think it looks great from pictures)

Walls: Gray Owl

Trim and Doors: White Dove

Thank you so much for the help! :)

Comments (10)