Houzz Logo Print
lindac92

Soo I had this bone from a standing rib roast..

5 years ago

somehow it was in the save freezer during the derecho and escaped being tossed with other random stuff.

So I popped it into the oven and browned up good....put the meat into a pot and covered with water and a good dry wine and cut up some onions and put them into the suet in the roasting pan and browned them and added to the pot.

Cut the meat off the bone....gave Emmett one rib and set it to simmer for a few hours.

Now I am adding the vegetables....celery, garlic, tomatoes, rutabega, carrots, a handfull of dry baby lima beans, green beans, peas and corn.

If i had some okra I would add that too.

What do you put into vegetable beef soup?

Comments (8)

Sponsored
Wannemacher Interiors
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Customized Award-Winning Interior Design Solutions in Franklin Cnty OH