SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
zmadiszabo

Rohl (Perrin & Rowe) Bathroom Faucet will not stop when turned off

Zsofia Madi-Szabo
3 years ago
last modified: 3 years ago

After much deliberation we purchased all matching Rohl/Perrin & Rowe Holborn series fixtures for our new bathroom spending an unreal amount of money thinking these will last forever. The bathroom faucet was just installed and when we turn off the water it does not stop instantly but leaks a while. It is impossible to reach Rohl customer service, our supplier tried, our contractor attempted to get in touch and I emailed/contacted them twice. They are ignoring us pretty much or the one time someone answered their phone they told my contractor this is how it is supposed to be since it is a gooseneck spout. We have a Home Depot cheap brand elsewhere in the house, a gooseneck, and it works fine. Any suggestions if we can somehow fix this or do we need to swallow this cost and buy a different brand trying to match the other fixtures? Trying to troubleshoot the issue and then this is it, we will not buy Rohl again. It is a really frustrating experience and I am really regretting choosing this brand.

Comment