SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jterrilynn

1983 ranch-ish bathroom picks. Does it mesh?

jterrilynn
9 years ago

I lost the tub battle and am moving on. I have ordered the 60x42 below as it fits the space. The floor will be yet decided rectified wood porcelain plank. The walls will be in a yet decided off white tile. The vanity is up in the air until I pick the floor.

My question is: Does this tub filler with levers scream traditional? Will it work with what I have picked below? With the right stuff could it be transitional-ish contemporary?

I want some bling by the tub. I can't seem to find a transitional contemporary wall mount tub filler with a hand spray that I like that isn't some weird no name brand. It has to be a wall mount with a hand sprayer. I want a recognizable brand. I also do not want something that screams modern or screams traditional. The whole house is sort of in between. I like this tub filler a lot but I'm not sure if it's right.

This tub is on the way. All else has not been ordered yet. Will the tub filler work? ***NOTE*** the finish will be shiny chrome like the sinks faucets. Also, the double vanity is in a separate room.

Narrowed down to these faucets.

{{gwi:1457797}}

This toilet!

This post was edited by jterrilynn on Wed, Jul 16, 14 at 18:21

Comments (11)