SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
webuser_548786551

Advice needed for Master Bathroom tiles

Sol
3 years ago

Hi! We are renovating our colonial house, and although we are updating it, we still want to keep some of it’s style.
I need advice specifically regarding our second floor bathrooms and how to make them look as part of the design used for the rest of the house.
For the girls’ / guest room bathroom I’m thinking to use encaustic tile for the floors, blue vanity with bronze hardware and subway tile for the walls in the bath tub. The kitchen also has an encaustic blue tile backsplash under the hood (a different one), white subway tile for the rest of the backsplash, a blue island and bronze hardware. The powder room on the first floor has a chair rail, with wallpaper above it and a blue wall in the below section. Both, the kitchen and powder room flooring is vinyl with a dark hardwood look.
The master bathroom is right next to the girls’ bathroom (but in our bedroom). I would like a spa like bathroom, even though it’s small and only allows us to have a stand up shower. But I’m not sure which floor and shower wall tile to use, which can go well with the design of the rest of the house. It doesn’t need to match, but would like to keep a style that won’t look disconnected.
Attached are some tile options I was looking at, but would love some advice! TIA

Comments (2)