SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jasdip1

Not very successful tv viewing day for me

Jasdip
3 years ago
last modified: 3 years ago

I look forward to weekends, just to catch up on tv shows and watch a couple of movies. I don't watch tv through the week at all.

It rained all day today, and I made my bread and went for a short walk and was looking foward to watching some decent tv.

Last week I watched the Pilot of Filthy Rich. Meh, pretty lame show, but I'd give it one more shot. Turned if off halfway through the second episode. Lame premise and acting.

Watched Jane Fonda and Robert Redford in Our Souls at Night, a 2017. I like them both as actors, but this was very slow-moving. Seemed to take a long time to get through 2 hours.

Dirty Music was recommended in our local paper recently. A movie set in the Australian outback. No great shakes either, I didn't watch it all.

I just finished The Lake House an older movie with Sandra Bullock and Keanu Reeves. It bounced back and forth between 2 years and was a bit confusing. Too, not fast paced at all. I was less than impressed, but that could be just me.

I'm currently watching Outlander and don't want to use all the seasons up. There's a new season starting in January. I love it.

I'm also watching Dolly Parton's Heartstrings for feel good movies.

I need some inspiration. What are you currently watching?

Comments (18)

Sponsored
Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars39 Reviews
Ohio's Kitchen Design Showroom |11x Best of Houzz 2014 - 2022