SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
bac717gw

I bought the picture from C&B, now need a lamp and maybe new console

bac717
3 years ago

A few months ago, I asked about a discount coupon for Crate and Barrel because I wanted to buy a large picture from there for my LR. I finally settled for a 10% discount (for signing up for emails) and also ended up applying for a C&B credit card in order to earn 10% back in store rewards. Today, DH and I hung the new piece of art and now, even tho I know I'm not really going about this LR redecorating in quite the right order, I'm looking for advice on what to do for a lamp and possibly a new console. BTW, the colors in the art are much nicer in person. I would like some light in this corner of the room, especially because most of the furniture in the room is floating. Should the lamp be tall and skinny or maybe short and squatty?? The console is 54" wide and is just a place holder as it currently appears. The art is a little less than 42" wide and the wall is 72". Should the console be wider? I'm considering leaving the top wood and painting everything else black. Thumbs up or thumbs down???? Or should I be looking for a new console? The sofa you see a glimpse of will be, hopefully, changing to a much lighter, neutral color. Also, I have another piece of wood furniture I am thinking about painting a mossy green. And, obviously, the pumpkins are seasonal decor.

What are your thoughts? Thanks!!!!

Comments (16)