SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
uberbrawd

Western Window Systems, Nana or La Cantina?

3 years ago
last modified: 3 years ago

We are trying to decide between La Cantina, Nana and Western Window Systems. Nana is actually on par with La Cantina (price wise - in the San Francisco Bay Area). Both are expensive after the installation charges and tax. Western Windows is cheaper, but the framing between the bifold doors is wider (blocking more of your view). Our door opening is 16.5’ wide by 9’ high. Our kitchen pass-through window is 6’ x 7’. Custom systems (larger glass panels/doors) are only possible for steel beam construction.

La Cantina doors are so easy to open (easy on a bad back!). I've been told that Nana doors are easy to open as well. However, a friend told me that the maintenance on the Nana doors is complicated, and expensive. Has anyone here experienced the maintenance servicing with their Nana doors?

Final pricing/quotes for all three brands: Western Window Systems $28,100, Nana $39,600 and La Cantina $39,000. We have to go with the most affordable this time around. I wish the Nana doors would have worked out (I like how they look most of all). I'll try to post some photos of our final Western Window install, in case anybody is interested to see how they turn out.

I'm just wondering if anybody has used Western Window Systems for their home?

I'd love to know your experiences with any of these 3 brands (Western Windows, Nana or La Cantina) :

-ease of use (if you have back or body injuries making it harder to maneuver)

-maintenance,

-pricing,

-hidden costs,

-customer service in general (but especially if you had problems with your doors/systems)

-shipping quality (e.g. any damage)

-turnaround time (from ordering to delivery)

-installation experiences (e.g. in-house installers? any problems? etc.)

Anything else you want to share?

Thanks in advance!

Comments (9)