SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
webuser_852515111

How Do I Remodele and Renovate My Old Rooms

HU-852515111
3 years ago
last modified: 3 years ago

Hi,I am in the process of renovating and remodeling my house however there is a critical hurdle that has been bothering me. My house was made in the 1990s when the arch was all in range and my living room and dining room are connected with an large arch. There is also another arch in the dining room leading to other rooms. I want to appropriately expand my sitting area and want to create a modern look for my living room. The biggest hurdles in this the large cabinet that is in the living room which i want to either remove or remodel. I am also moving my dining table and chairs in another room to create more room however i still can't seem to find a good option for my expanding. I have drawn a rough sketch for my area which includes rough measurements and not entirely the full picture since the app required payment I would rather use on renovating. Any help would be appreciated and any idea would be awesome because I am open to everything besides destroying the wooden paneling in the living area.My House Sketch: https://planner5d.com/view/?key=31c1f0168cdd3665f61d7b76b4a79e00(The 3 Chest of Drawers are the cupboards i mentioned)

Comment

Sponsored
CHC & Family Developments
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, Ohio