SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
webuser_771570741

Old Miami condo - need kitchen color advice.

HU-771570741
3 years ago

Listed for sale, but no bites yet, and not a lot of interest as it’s dated and too brown. This is an old condo - wanted to add budget friendly improvements to make photos more exciting and modern. Want to keep the counter, backsplash and appliances as is (Budget sensitive). I would love to repaint walls and spray paint cabinets. Knowing that the floor is beige (tile), and countertops are clay/brown/ yellow , what’s the best modern color for the cabinets to spray? I wanted gray but just can’t I vision what it would look like. Should I make walls lighter? What should I paint that wood frame around the window? Any budget friendly ideas that I can do myself is greatly appreciated. I have a sander for wood, spray painter and of course I can paint the falls myself.

I am just a single guy who bought a condo years ago and designed it my self to the best of my ability. I live in south beach, 3 blocks away from the beach. Would love to make it look more south Florida and less brown wood. Please help! Thank you

Comments (5)