SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
buckeyemamato2

Help complimenting windmill fans

buckeyemamato2
3 years ago
last modified: 3 years ago

We are in process of building a craftsman style lake home and I am starting to shop for ceiling fan and lighting. We have selected 2 windmill fans for the great room ( rub oil bronze and sort of a drift wood blade color). I am uncertain as to what type of dining room chandelier and island lighting I should be considering - I want to make sure it compliments as the area is very open. The kitchen island will be 3’x6’ . I’ve not decided on the shape of the table that will go in dining area but would like to keep that open so want a chandelier that would work well over any shape table. Recommendations appreciated.

Here’s a few pictures and a bit more detail. Architect recommended to two 52” fans in that main living area and I’ve currently selected the windmill fans (photo) . Ceilings are 9’. Style - will end up being a combination of craftsman, farmhouse, coastal and it is a lake house. The 12ft slider in main living area will open onto a covered porch. Kitchen cabinet will be white shaker and the counter top Golden Gate quartz.

Comments (4)