SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
weili_qiu

Which induction stove top allows you to cook at high setting all zones

Wei Li Qiu
3 years ago

I do not like the idea that an induction cooktop cuts power on other zones when you cook one zone at a higher setting. I want to and need to be able to cook multiple zones at high setting at the same time. I was told by a salesman that thermador is the only brand with that feature. Which is 5,000 dollars, really too much, especially for the location I live in. I would spend that much money if it was easy to replace, but I find the dimensions hard to find. Which I would not want to deal with the stress to find another stove top to replace it when I move. Which I am definitely planning on moving out. If this is really the case I am going with radiant electric, due to the insane price of a induction stove top that suits me. I would not go with a gas stove top because I feel I would burn/injure myself or my clothes causing a fire. I just don't trust myself with a gas stove top. They also scare me.

Is there any other stove top that can have high heat on multiple zones at the same time? Willing to pay for this kind of stove top under 3,000 dollars.

Comments (10)