SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
elaine_ricci

Help take my small master bath from drab & dreary to dreamy & cheery!

Elaine Ricci
3 years ago

Hi, all! Having traded drab curtains for a lovely stained-glass hanging, I would like to change the color of my bathroom walls from the current grey to a light green -- subtle but recognizably green, without any greyness. Cheery, but not flashy, as the window should be the star, and I don't want to overwhelm the small bathroom (which, FWIW, faces northeast). If there's anyone here with mockup skills to help me visualize, or just anyone who can recommend a specific color, I would really appreciate it.

I posted this question previously, coupled with another question, and did not receive much response, aside from someone's discouragement of my replacement of the current inoffensive but uninspiring "boob light" with a stained-glass light on the rightful grounds that it might draw attention away from the hanging stained-glass piece. It was recommended that I take the stained-glass piece in to a store that sells paint, but I would rather have a specific color in mind than spend any more time in the store than I have to right now, due to COVID-19 concerns. Thanks!

Comments (64)