SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
eleftheria_nikolaou

Help! Temp living room color, lighting, decor

Hello all! Recently started renovation in a few rooms on the ground floor of our home. The paint color did not come out as expected but with proper decor, I believe we can learn to live with it for now! This room is set just off of the kitchen (you can see a few glimpses of it in the photos)
This room will be used as a temporary living room until our extension is built next year and we will then use it as a dining area. for now, how can I liven up this room and make it blend beautifully with the kitchen? My first thought was to swap the light fixtures from the kitchen with the one in the living room and later place white crown moulding around the perimeter of the room. (I'm also looking at installing panels half way up the wall that will match the crown molding up top but not sure yet how it would look.) I think the more cream/white and natural colors (natural oak for instance) in here the better. I would so appreciate any advice, tips and expertise! Thank you for taking the time to read my post here!

Comments (7)