SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
d_bay

SW Repose Gray 50% - Kitchen MAYHEM - Ugly

Dylan Bay
3 years ago
last modified: 3 years ago

We had our new home (to us) repainted in 50% repose gray and we absolutely love it.

Here's the kicker.

We also had the kitchen cabinets painted and we asked for a light gray to tie into the counter tops, however... the gray that was chosen came out to be almost a sage-y green color rather than gray. We are out the $2,000+ it cost to do these cabinets and now we are looking to REDO the cabinets all over again.

I've attached a photo of our counter tops and the ugly sage green grayish color that is now in the kitchen. We are trying to make a decision as to if we should...

1. Remove the counter tops and go with a grey or white colored quartz design and paint the cabinets + change the back splash.

2. Keep the counter tops and paint them cabinets a darker gray.

3. Keep the counter tops and paint them cabinets a darker gray + change back splash

4. You tell me and it's probably better than what I listed above.

We need something that will flow with the repose gray walls, white trim, white ceiling and stainless steel appliances - but also want to maintain a modern look/feel

We also have dark-ish brown colored floors if that helps.

Can someone, please, please make recommendations? Photos will significantly help as I am a very visual person.

Comments (16)