SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
formerly_twixanddud

Some blooms in Michigan

I haven't fallen off of the face of the earth! I don't know where my time goes, but I feel like I'm always busy and never get anything done. I haven't spent any time on the forum recently. I have not been taking any pictures of my seedlings this year and have been avoiding going into the daylily foliage as much as possible (my seedling area is the worst, since everything is jam-packed), as I am having issues again this summer with horrible blistering, painful bug bites. At least this year none of them have gotten infected... yet. Knock on wood!

Anyway, I thought I'd pop on to post a few pictures. For now, I'll post some newer acquisitions, ones I got last year or this spring. These pictures were taken in the last couple of weeks.

Yoga Man

Judge Judy FFOE - just started blooming here on July 15th

Sparkling Giants FFOE - I love this one! Two pics, first in the morning, second in the evening after a hot sunny day

The Food Channel

Love In A Vacuum FFOE - wow. First pic is in the morning, second pic is after a hot sunny day

Sultry Girls

Through A Glass Darkly - I might have posted a pic of this one last summer, I got it last spring

Heavenly Final Destiny FFOE

Self Anointed FFOE

Deep Waters FFO (probably posted a pic of it last summer, new last spring)

Better not push my luck, I will try to add more in the comments shortly...

Comments (14)