SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hoosier_nan

Catching up on Thursday

It seems all I do is catch up. I didn't spend the morning in the garden today and didn't get many pictures. The peach truck was in town so I had to make a pick-up and then to the grocery. Here are the few I got at lunch and some from yesterday.

I like Heavenly Be My Valentine.

Red Lobster is a southern-bred daylilies that we picked up cheap. It came through last winter just fine, but it was a mild one, so we'll see what happens this winter.

Kerfuffle was new this spring. It's a small uf reverse bitone. I think I really am liking this one.

Colorful Chaos Nelli is a rather coarse flower, but it's a monster of a plant.

Evermore Greatful is one of Richard Norris's tets. It's got the look of his flat-faced diploids.

I bet you can guess who selected Mardi Gras Indian. That's right--it was Bob. It is really intense in color.

I was delighted by this small flower--first time open in the garden. This is Rosy Wren.

We grew Spell Fire years ago and then got rid of it as we switched to mostly tets. Now our interest in dips is back again so we purchased it again. It's funny how your interests will change over time.

More to come . . .

Comments (10)