SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
webuser_475824905

Confused on countertops

Diane Schuler
3 years ago

Hi everyone. I thought I was sure what I wanted now I am confused. My kitchen is not huge .. it is 9x13. The main reason I am redoing my kitchen is because I have a very bad back and it is hard for me to manage and this will make it more functional for me. That being said, I want to make it amazing. I love warm fall colors. I choose a backsplash tile and accent tile right away. I have wavered on my thoughts on countertops. I am leaning towards beige cabinets that are glazed. I have a talented man who makes custom cabients. I am also open to just wood cabinets if they work better. So countertops: I fell in love with Leathered Titanium Granite. But I have heard that they are hard to clean and hard to maintain. During quarantine, I had too much time on my hands and have rethought everything, so any thoughts would be appreciated. Mehndi by Wilsonart has interested me, as well as Tellaro and Santiago. Adding lots of pictures: The yellow tile picture is what I first choose, the mock up glazed and unglazed cabinet doors, a picture of my adjacent rooms (just for color reference), also the green piece will stay on other side of room, it will have a handmade wood countertop. I am wondering if a more neutral backsplash is a better way to go. Thanks in advance.

Comments (18)