Thank you Plllog!

amylou321

For the tip! It came today and I am SO happy to have it!!!!

SaveComment8Like
Comments (8)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
amylou321

Fits in nicely,don't you think?!??! It came with a lid as well, which I was ALMOST as excited about. So giddy! How did I not know that KA made a pink bowl for its mixers!?!??!

Thanks again for telling me about it!

8 Likes Save    
plllog

Amylou, that looks awesome! I didn't know, either. They also have ceramic bowls with wild patterns on them, but I won't even beat by hand with metal in my ceramic bowls--only wood or silicone--because of how scratched up they get (I don't care how food safe the glaze is supposed to be, I don't want it in my batter).

Last week, I dropped my dough hook, and the coating on the edge was abraded. I was scouring the KA site for a replacement. I'd be happy with bare metal, but I don't want plastic to get into the dough if it climbs the hook and I couldn't get a clean edge on it. Finally found a replacement on Amazon topre-order. I guess there just aren't any right now.

Worth it for finding your pink bowl!! May you be renewed.

1 Like Save     Thanked by amylou321
socks

Pretty bowl!

pllog, haven't seen you posting much on KT, but I've always enjoyed your participation. You know a lot.

Rose Pekelnicky

That looks so nice. Much better than the plain stainless. I bought the clear glass bowl for mine because I like to see how things are mixing. I am fairly new to a kitchenaid, had an Oster kitchen center for many years until it died.

Save     Thanked by amylou321
kadefol

Jealous! I feel really plain now with my white kitchenaid and and stainless bowl.

lisa_fla

Kadefol-amazon has removable decorative stickers for kitchenaids. I like the stainless bowls. Indestructible! Mine gets a lot of use and there’s not a mark on it.

amylou321

Kadefol, not "plain!" Think "Classic and Elegant" for your white kitchenaid!

Neither I nor my kitchen nor anything in it can ever be accused of being either of those things......😁

2 Likes Save    
plllog

Thanks, Socks! I was glad to see your screen name come up. :)