SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
love4tulips

Report Neighbors With A Lot of Weeds?

Love Tulips
3 years ago

Hello! I'm new here, and would love some opinions. Our new neighbors (they moved in about 6 months ago), have not been maintaining their flower beds all spring and summer so far. They have a service that comes every week for the yard, but the flower beds are a huge mess. There's a few dead bushes that need removed (along with a few nice bushes), but most of the beds are covered in a variety of big/grassy/flowery weeds. I learned that our area has a Noxious Weeds reporting program, and I'm considering contacting them. We live in an awesome neighborhood where everyone is very neighborly, but these new neighbors have done some unsavory things, so there is no option to just approach them and talk about the problem. One neighbor tried talking to the one homeowner over a different issue, and the homeowner ended up calling the police on our really sweet neighbor just to be mean. Would you report these neighbors to clean up their weeds, even though the yard is ok and the problem is just in the flower beds? My fear is that they will let it go all summer, and the problem will just keep multiplying, and might even possibly start migrating to our yard. Thank you!!

Comments (4)

Sponsored
Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars39 Reviews
Ohio's Kitchen Design Showroom |11x Best of Houzz 2014 - 2022