SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
isabelle_goldstick

How can you contact Houzz tech support for the forums?

Ig222
3 years ago
last modified: 3 years ago

I have a tech problem on the Forum on Windows/Chrome that has appeared about a week ago and I have not been able to catch the attention of a Houzz person for the last days, even though I have posted it several times in the discussions concerning threads and new functionnalities. Here is the problem :

Not sure why, but the notifications functionality is not working for me on windows/Chrome.(and has not for at least one week). When I click on a notification, it brings me on the correct thread, but not to the comment.

As, at the same time, threads show the oldest comments from most recent to oldest, you can imagine the problem as I have no ready way to go to the most recent comments in very long threads.

For example, if I have a 1000 comments where 1 is the oldest and 1000 the most recent, both clicking on the thread and clicking on the notification will show comments 100 to 1 on the screen.

I have been looking for a way to contact support in order to solve this problem (which makes Houzz forums useless for threads that are more than a couple hundred answers), but I cannot find a link. What am I missing.

Comments (4)