SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lukkirish

I’m befuttled...this mask thing is driving me crazy!

Lukki Irish
3 years ago

Yesterday, 2 men came to the house to fix one of the new windows we had installed a year ago. One was a partner of the window company, the other who knows. BOTH tried to walk through the front door without a mask on.

Today, the pest control guy came to spray for spiders. He too tried to walk through my door with dirty boots and NO MASK.

WTH???

Comments (54)

• socks
    3 years ago
    last modified: 3 years ago

I'm not out much, but everywhere I go, people are wearing masks here in So. Calif. I even see people wearing them walking alone in a neighborhood with no other walkers. People who fight masks are unwise.

A/C guy has had to come twice and go in the (hot hot) attic. He wore a mask.

Lukki Irish thanked socks
  • chloebud
    3 years ago

socks, we do see a few people out walking, jogging or biking with masks but most don't. I also noticed they're not wearing masks at the tennis courts near our house. Same with golfers.

Lukki Irish thanked chloebud
  • Related Discussions

Can Someone Please Tell Me What This Is....Its Driving Me Crazy

Q

Comments (24)
    Hair spray actually used to be dangerous. The propellant used was vinyl chloride. It was hardest on barbers and hairdressers since they were around it all the time. The danger was a significantly increased risk of liver cancer. I think the show I watched was called the Chemical Revolution. There was also something in maybe the hair dye?? that caused a surprisingly high rate of bladder cancer in hairdressers. (Obviously this is not a commonly occurring cancer.) Here is a link that might be useful: PBS link about Hair Spray Propellant
    ...See More

Small things that drive you crazy......

Q

Comments (93)
    You know what drives me up the wall? Listening to people eat. Smacking food, slurping food, crunching chips. Especially when they put the potato chip in their mouth and then crunch down on the before closing their mouth. WHYYYY??? People do that with popcorn too. Put the chip/popcorn/noisy food in your mouth, close your mouth, then crunch. It muffles the noise and makes me not want to bop you on the head as much.... I've actually put my lunch away at work several times, when some people are in there eating their food and sounding like pigs. Also, there is this guy helping us out in the store. He's okay, but holy smokes does his breath smell! He was talking to me yesterday and I tried to back away so I could inhale but he moved closer and I thought I was going to die. I don't know the last time he brushed his teeth, he's a smoker and the breath..... OMG.... It's why I chew gum often: makes the smell of my coffee and food go away. Or maybe it adds to the smell. Nobody has ever said... lol Could be why people back off when I talk. Maybe I'm on to something here. ;)
    ...See More

I'm driving myself crazy trying to select large kitchen appliances

Q

Comments (30)
    Devil's advocate here! While I'm saving for my gas range (high-end pro-style brand TBD) in my new home, I've been using an induction "hot plate." I understand that this isn't quite the same as a full on induction range or cooktop, but how can anybody actually like this? I've enjoyed the quick cook times as long as the pan is in contact with the surface, but if you like to flip your pans, forget it. If the pan isn't in contact with the burner, the burner shuts off, just like it's supposed to do. You can't flame with it (separate lighter, torch, or matches) and you have to buy extra stuff if you have non-induction ready cookware. Not a fan. I'll stick with gas. Yes, it takes more to clean, but it's not a big deal in my opinion. And definitely worth the superior results. There's a reason why chefs use gas, and this adventure with an induction cooktop shows me why.
    ...See More

Countertop install nightmare. Am I crazy? Tell me I'm not crazy.

Q

Comments (46)
    UPDATE: Thanks to you guys here (and mostly thanks to Joseph Corlett's link regarding Silestone slab sizes), they agreed to do away with one of the seams. They kept insisting that they would not do a stretch of stone more than 110", and when I insisted that my color of Silestone comes in jumbo slabs of 128", they "did some research" and conceded that I was correct, and there is no need for two seams in my 150" stretch of counter. I'm updating here for anyone who may have the same questions and issues that I did. I spent countless hours researching and digging and arguing, so hopefully I can save someone else the hassle. You can check the Silestone website for the slab sizes in your color. There is no need for a seam to "prevent cracks"; Silestone is (allegedly) 4x bendier than granite, and if you wanted to put the whole damn slab down you could. Keep in mind though - if your Silestone DOES crack or chip at some point (and it will...it's notorious for chipping despite the durability claims) - you're on the hook for it. Their "warranty" does not cover cracks or chips. Hundreds of consumers have told their stories about bumping a water glass against the edge and it chips, with no damage to the glass, and Cosentino denies the claims, citing abuse of the counter or something. Same with random cracks, etc. Just be aware - these are issues that you will have to call Joseph Corlett to come fix, out of your own pocket. I love the look of mine so I'm willing to deal with those issues, but buyer beware.
    ...See More
  • User
    3 years ago

My refrigerator stopped working a few days ago so I had to have a repair-person come into my home. It's the first time anyone but the 2 of us who live here have entered my home since February. (I hadn't had any visitors for a few weeks before the world exploded here in New York in March...)

Anyway, I was stunned when he showed up with no mask.

In NY most if not all people are wearing masks in public. It's pretty rare to see someone out without one.

I didn't say anything. :-/

I don't feel good about that, but I needed my fridge fixed and I was afraid he seemed rather one of the "free thinkers..."

Sigh. Life has gotten very complicated. It used to be the whole "shoes or no shoes" thing was guaranteed to start an internet war, and now it's mask or no mask!

I just stayed as far away as I could for the whole time he was here and then aired the place out.

Lukki Irish thanked User
  • chisue
    3 years ago

Almost everyone in my small city north of Chicago is wearing a mask when they can't stay a good distance from other people. Even the people who enjoy walking along our 'country lane' street are masked -- dog walkers, adults and kids walking or on bikes, everyone. I'm sure that will NOT be happening as bars are permitted to open. Chicago has 'ambassadors' along the popular 606 bike path and in the parks, reminding people to help Illinois stay in the No Increase in Cases Zone. The state was in the Declining Cases Zone until yesterday. (My terminology; don't know the proper terms. We were green on the national map; now pale yellow.)

Lukki Irish thanked chisue
  • jim_1 (Zone 5B)
    3 years ago

We had all of our interior doors replaced a couple of Saturdays ago. None of the three workmen wore masks. OK. I gave them a wide berth. They got the job done and were out of here within 5 hours. They did their work and I sat in another part of the house reading.

I don't allow pests in my house, thus no pest person needs to come here. I do see that most of my neighbors (55+ community) have mowers come to do their yards. Most wear masks. I do my own thing and since I am not close to anyone, I don't wear a mask. I went to Lowe's to buy some bug spray the other day and all employees wore masks and about half the customers did. Lines were marked on the floor and I did not feel infringed upon.

• Kathsgrdn
    3 years ago

My contractor hasn't been wearing a mask either, but we were outside when we were talking. When my daughter and I went to sign the contract at their office, no one was wearing a mask but us. All of employees are Hispanic at this company and the nurse in me wanted to tell them they are high risk and should be wearing masks. The only thing they did have was a sign on their door to not come in if they were sick.

Lukki Irish thanked Kathsgrdn
  • nicole___
    3 years ago

More and more are NOT wearing masks. I just made a few new ones today....cool...sort of camo for my husband. These are a better fitting mask than what we were wearing. More contoured. He'd better wear one 100% of the time!!! I know on construction job sites he says NO ONE wears a mask. He is reporting it back to me...like it matters to him. Still.....he does what the rest of the crew does.....

Lukki Irish thanked nicole___
  • Suzieque
    3 years ago

Masks have been mandated in Massachusetts since early May, I believe. Must be worn. Of course, some people are crying foul and saying that it's a violation of personal rights. Oh, please.

Regardless of political party, I think that Gov. Charlie Baker of MA has done a fine job in controlling and reducing and managing this. And ... lots of people would agree with me and lots would consider him the spawn of Satan.

Lukki Irish thanked Suzieque
  • schoolhouse_gwagain
    3 years ago

I took my new (to me) car to my mechanics to give it a once over, fluid check,etc. just to be sure. No masks on the guys at the counter/desk, none on the mechanics and they have quite a few those. It's a busy garage. I wore mine and when I elected to wait outside, one of the guys brought me a chair from the waiting room, even wiped it down, and asked if I wanted him to take it a ways over into some shade.

While I was doing some paper work inside, an older man with no mask was at the counter talking to the guys there, complaining about the stiffness in his hips and legs and warning the younger guys, "I never thought it'd happen to me, but it did, so you got this to look forward to!" Then he mentions he has COPD and "that's getting worse". COPD? Where is your mask?! When he left I even mentioned it to Joe at the counter. Joe didn't answer.

Lukki Irish thanked schoolhouse_gwagain
  • OutsidePlaying
    3 years ago

I don’t get it either. We went to our condo last weekend. It is in a county with really high rates, so we take our own food and don’t venture out. However it was for our annual condo association meeting which was arranged for a large meeting room with everyone attending required to wear a mask. That wasn’t a problem. And the small city it is in isn’t the real problem area, it’s in a couple of other places that have large chicken processing plants and heavy populations of large families living together.

Afterward we walked down the street about a half block to a store I have frequented many times. No one was wearing masks! Not the clerks or a couple of people who walked in. We were the odd balls. We left.

Lukki Irish thanked OutsidePlaying
  • arcy_gw
    3 years ago

Reported for Jury Duty today. Jurors all wore masks, none of the court officers or lawyers/defendant did. People are facing facts--wearing one all day when at work is a lot to expect. 6FT. with less than 15 minutes exposure to another seems to be the latest "safe" zone.

• Lukki Irish
    Original Author
    3 years ago

As I’ve aged, I’ve gotten really good at speaking my mind. I don’t care if they’re of a different mindset, that’s their problem. I had them turn around to get their masks before they stepped one foot inside. Truth be told the whole idea of someone trying to come into my home without one is rude and just plain p*sses me off.

No more Mrs. Nice Lady, I’m going to hang a sign on my door that says, “No mask, no entry, period”.

• socks
    3 years ago

Well known here in California is Lucy Jones, earthquake and other disasters scientific expert. She was on TV tonight and said: "Don't share your air. Wear a mask."

Lukki Irish thanked socks
  • maifleur03
    3 years ago

Only time I have been out and someone became too close I turned around, bent my head a little and looked at his feet as I said Ahhh while raising my brow. He backed up and apologized. Some would be dense enough not to understand.

Lukki Irish thanked maifleur03
  • Feathers11
    3 years ago

Lukki Irish, I'm the same. A few weeks ago, we had our roof replaced, and one of the employees needed to access a window inside. He knocked on our door requesting access, without a mask on. When I asked him to put on a mask, he rolled his eyes. I notified the company owner. Are they not aware at all? Regardless of their personal beliefs about masks, don't they want to appear professional? Come one, people.

Lukki Irish thanked Feathers11
  • sephia_wa
    3 years ago

Like morz8 mentioned, it's mandatory in WA state beginning this Friday that everyone needs to wear a mask. Supposedly it's a misdemeanor if you don't. On Facebook today, our governor posted his announcement, and there were hundreds of people complaining, saying they were going to sue, asking what gives him the authority to declare such a thing, blah, blah, blah.

That's why the infection rate is going up. People are more concerned about their rights than helping rid the world of Covid-19. All I have to say is "how's that working?"

Lukki Irish thanked sephia_wa
  • chloebud
    3 years ago

"Well known here in California is Lucy Jones, earthquake and other disasters scientific expert."

I heard her this morning talking about the 5.8 quake near Lone Pine.

Lukki Irish thanked chloebud
  • matthias_lang
    3 years ago

You all have convinced me that I need to have some disposable masks on hand to offer service people just in case I need to have someone in the house. I had not thought of that.

Here I'm seeing more than 2/3 of people coming out of the grocery store wearing masks. I actually parked near the door one afternoon to observe the level of mask usage. I was curious because I have been having groceries delivered, thus had no previous experience.

I am surprised by how many people I see out on the street wearing their masks, even in this heat. Good for them. They are taking care.

Lukki Irish thanked matthias_lang
  • Annie Deighnaugh
    3 years ago

I don't wear one when I'm outside on a walk as I rarely see anyone, and if I do, it is always at more than 12' distance. But any place where I am likely to encounter people not outside, I wear one. Our state requires them for all public places. I am old enough and curmudgeonly enough to say something to people. I have said, "Spacing please" to people who have gotten too close. I also have this old baseball cap from a volunteer project that is construction orange and says "Safety Leader" on it that I wear to the grocery store. It's very empowering so I have no problem with telling people to, "Cover your nose please" when I see them wearing a mask that does not.

As that meme I saw said, seeing how people wear masks, no wonder contraception has such a high failure rate!

Lukki Irish thanked Annie Deighnaugh
  • arcy_gw
    3 years ago

Everyone certainly has the right to control what's happening in their own homes. The idea of a box of disposables is helpful, hadn't thought of that--but then no one come in and out of my home. We tend to do our own home repairs if needed. I would caution everyone to be patient and kind when requesting your personal space be respected-in public. No one is out to infect you. Healthy people are not worried about spreading what they don't have OR just didn't realize. The term "social distance" has to GO. Physical distance is more accurate. We need connections, we need to stay close emotionally and socially for our mental health BUT remembering to be physically distanced can be a challenge! It's not "natural" to hold a conversation 6+ feet from someone!! It's in us to inch closer. After how many years of "don't judge me" the idea that anyone would assume and judge another for not wearing a mask is LUDICROUS! Remember your mask keeps you from infecting others--it does not keep the virus away from YOU! I will love it if this kills the IDIOCY of 'My body my CHOICE'!!! What we do does affect others ALWAYS and EVERY TIME. Perhaps America's entitlement has met it's match!!

• aok27502
    3 years ago

Our statewide mask mandate goes into effect at 5:00 tomorrow. All indoor public places and outdoors if distancing isn't possible. I'll be interested to see how it goes. In our little rural town, un-masked is the norm. I always wear mine inside a public place, but definitely a small minority. I doubt much will change. The way the governor wrote the executive order, individuals won't be charged with anything. Places of business can be charged if employees are not wearing masks. And they can ask customers to wear one or leave. If the person refuses and gets belligerent, they can be arrested for trespassing.

He also extended phase 2 for another three weeks. NC is one of the states with the highest numbers right now. He's refusing to bow to pressure, although the General Assembly will probably try to overrule him. Politics before public health.🙄

EDIT: I just read that they failed in their veto attempt. Not enough votes to override.

Lukki Irish thanked aok27502
  • aok27502
    3 years ago

Nicole, can you share a pattern for the contoured masks? DH is having a terrible time with his glasses. The masks push on the nose piece just enough that his progressive lenses are misaligned and he can't see right.

Lukki Irish thanked aok27502
  • arkansas girl
    3 years ago

Well, one "expert" says to wear them while another "expert" says not to. Who knows the right answer? OSHA says NAH, CDC says YEAH. I just wear it in the stores, I do not wear one out walking by myself, that's just ridiculous! I see my neighbor wear one when he goes in his yard to take his dog outside to do his business...what is that about?

Lukki Irish thanked arkansas girl
  • rob333 (zone 7b)
    3 years ago

No, no. No expert is saying don't wear one. The current train of thought is wear a mask. Don't justify not wearing one. They adjusted their opinion when many more people were diagnosed. They adjusted their opinion when the death toll went up, and keeps rising. And they've said wear a mask a million times more often than it wasn't "suggested to wear a mask". Which is what they said. They've never said don't wear a mask. I know it won't change the way people are justifying things, but I'm calling that stuff out. No expert is saying, or has said, don't wear a mask. At least no medical expert. And we're taking about a health issue, so only their voice counts.

Lukki Irish thanked rob333 (zone 7b)
  • Summer
    3 years ago

If wearing a mask does not protect you but the other person, if everyone wore one you would be protected.

Lukki Irish thanked Summer
  • Sammy
    3 years ago

“What we do does affect others ALWAYS and EVERY TIME.” —@arcy_gw

I’m glad you’ve come around to seeing the importance of wearing a mask!

Lukki Irish thanked Sammy
  • Lukki Irish
    Original Author
    3 years ago

Well, one "expert" says to wear them while another "expert" says not to. Who knows the right answer?

NO MORE EXCUSES. EVERYONE should know the right answer by now. Covid has been the focus of public conversation for months. There has been enough information put out there to make it very clear that MASKS SAVE LIVES. When someone doesn’t wear a mask it’s because they don’t want to. And IMO you do it knowing you are putting others at risk, you just don’t give a flip. Maybe I come across as hard nosed or even rude about it, but I’m so sick of the excuses and people saying well it’s my right or it’s not for real, people need to get with the program or more people will die, it’s as simple as that. NO MORE EXCUSES.

June 25, 2020

Coronavirus Cases:

Deaths:

• Sammy
    3 years ago

@nicole___ I am also interested in that mask pattern...and I’d love to see one that you’ve made!

Lukki Irish thanked Sammy
  • nickel_kg
    3 years ago

I see my neighbor wear one when he goes in his yard to take his dog outside to do his business ... Over-reaction is as silly as under-reaction, the refusal to wear a mask when physically near people. But it (over-reaction) is safer for the rest of us :-)

Rob, part of the maddening confusion was the terminology of what is a "mask", what is a "face covering", "medical grade mask", "N95", "cloth mask", who was/was not wearing which where, etc. In early days it was not always clear what was being poo-pooed. (Guess I got walking the dog on my mind, lol.)

Lukki Irish thanked nickel_kg
  • gardengal48 (PNW Z8/9)
    3 years ago

I have to admit......the masks drive me crazy as well! I find them to be hot, uncomfortable and they steam up my glasses. I could never work in a profession that required masks for daily use!

But I wear them when out in public as suggested and now directed. And at least where I live, I'd estimate 85-90% of the population does as well.

• had a repairman in last week - he came masked and with plastic booties for his feet
    • visited the nursery to pick up a few items. All employees were masked even though they were outside and distancing themselves from customers
    • took my car in for servicing on Tuesday - all employees were masked
    • took my dog to the vet yesterday. They won't even let pet owners into the clinic! Check in was done over the phone while sitting in the parking lot, then masked employees came outside to collect the pet. The vet called to report their findings and/or confirm treatment and then the pet and the bill were delivered back to the owners waiting patiently outside. That one was tough, as I would prefer to stay with my pet and speak to the vet personally but I understand their caution.

Even though I find them really irritating to wear, I understand the need and the benefit. But boy, I rip that puppy off as soon as possible!! And try to avoid as many situations as possible that require being masked. I'd just as soon stay home, thank you very much :-))

Lukki Irish thanked gardengal48 (PNW Z8/9)
  • georgysmom2
    3 years ago

I have difficulty breathing without a mask and with a mask it's really difficult. That being said, I feel much safer when everyone is wearing a mask (me, too). On the rare occasions I go inside a store, I wear a mask. If there aren't any people around, I pull it just barely off my nose so I can breath, but am alert to put it back up if I see someone coming. The good news is, since it's so uncomfortable, I'm in and out of the store as quickly as possible. As soon as I'm in my car, off it comes. If you need a service person to come into your home, why don't you tell them ahead of time you require them to wear a mask.

Lukki Irish thanked georgysmom2
  • Annie Deighnaugh
    3 years ago

There is a trade-off between how much a mask blocks and how easy it is to breathe through. Unless you are face to face with infected people, the masks really are to contain/limit the spread of your own spittle and breath, so a fabric mask should be sufficient to protect others and easier to breathe through. It need not be N-95 to work for that purpose.

Lukki Irish thanked Annie Deighnaugh
  • Bookwoman
    3 years ago

For those whose glasses are fogging:
    If you fold a tissue horizontally and put it between your face and the top of your mask—so it sits over the bridge of your nose— the moisture from your breath will be absorbed by the tissue instead of hitting your glasses lenses.

Lukki Irish thanked Bookwoman
  • rob333 (zone 7b)
    3 years ago

Regardless of any justification for past confusion, it is incredibly clear now, wear a mask. Any mask. That cannot be denied. Ignored, but undeniable.

Lukki Irish thanked rob333 (zone 7b)
  • eld6161
    3 years ago

I don’t wear one walking the dog as Incan stay away from people. Win/win as my dog can be reactive to strangers. Now they just think I’m following the rules.

I wear a mask at Publix but if I am alone in an aisle, I will pull down and get air.

Lukki Irish thanked eld6161
  • jupidupi
    3 years ago

Masks show consideration for others. I call people who don't wear masks "mask-holes."

Lukki Irish thanked jupidupi
  • whistle_b
    3 years ago

I saw a license plate on a vehicle parked at our local market.....NO MASK. We are all doomed!!!

Lukki Irish thanked whistle_b
  • longchas8
    3 years ago

If you take a bar of regular soap and coat the inside of your glasses then totally wipe it off you will have no more fogging. Didn't really believe it till I tried it. Worked perfectly, no more fogging of the lenses.

Lukki Irish thanked longchas8
  • maifleur03
    3 years ago

A comment about the man wearing a mask to take his dog outside. You do not know why. It could be because of the virus but it could also be for allergies. Masks can help when there is a high pollen count which could be from any type of plant at any time of the year. This next week there is a dust cloud that should arrive over parts of the US which is a good reason to wear a disposable mask until it clears if you go outside. The reason I stated disposable masks is that the dust particles vary in size and from past dust clouds can imbed themselves into the fiber of cloth masks.

Lukki Irish thanked maifleur03
  • jupidupi
    3 years ago

I was in line for take-out and there was a young woman with no mask. Her eyes were nice enough, but she had thin, almost nonexistent lips and a horribly weak chin. It occurred to me that with a mask, she could have passed for being good looking. Instead, she was homely AND a jerk.

Lukki Irish thanked jupidupi
  • schoolhouse_gwagain
    3 years ago

I haven't worn lipstick since March.

Lukki Irish thanked schoolhouse_gwagain
  • lucillle
    3 years ago

In my occasional forays to retrieve mail from the mailroom I pass by the path to the pool. Lots of kids/adults in there, none with masks.

Lukki Irish thanked lucillle
  • wantoretire_did
    3 years ago

It seems that there are a lot of people who never learned the meaning of “no”. My kids’ Learned that their ‘rights’ ended when I told them “because I said so”. They are both mask wearers.

Lukki Irish thanked wantoretire_did
  • dedtired
    3 years ago

All i can say is do not wear a mask right after eating Caesar Salad. its like inhaling poison gas. Ask me how i know.

Lukki Irish thanked dedtired
  • sleevendog (5a NY 6aNYC NL CA)
    3 years ago

I'm so sorry that anyone should feel unsafe in their own community. We need decent respectful compassion for our neighbors and fellow community members by making us feel safe wearing masks and all physical distancing when necessary. It is just basic curtesy.

I was hoping the rest of the country would learn from our mistakes in NY, NJ, Conn. Hit hard first and did what is best. We know so little about this virus but do know what works. Use all available precautions. Every precaution together adds to the percentage of less transfer.

We had three unfortunate home tragedies. The AC went bust. The home softener/reverse osmosis needed service. On the phone they gave specific instructions for safety. Pre covid they would stack indoors and check the system. We asked they stack outside and did the filters ourself via chat. They were thankful and so helpful.

Please ask via phone service calls what their protocols are before they visit. We have central AC. It just needed a reset that we could not find on-line. He never came inside and charge peanuts to re-set. (wearing a mask as did DH, outside!). The service fellow was so thankful we were wearing masks.

We do 90% of our repairs by trouble-shooting. Remember the appliances forum will talk you through any issues before calling a repair service. Do try that first.

I have extra masks. No one enters my home without. No need so far but not playing covid-roulette in my own home.

If you do need service unavoidable, open all windows and use fans. Insist they wear masks before they come and be firm.

The increase in the country is insane. So horrid for our health care workers. They are stressed beyond human normals. Holding the hands of dying patients.

Shame on those not doing their part by wearing such a simple piece of fabric.

Lukki Irish thanked sleevendog (5a NY 6aNYC NL CA)
  • Kathsgrdn
    3 years ago

Well, today I was one of those inconsiderate people who don't wear a mask. Was in a hurry today, dropping off a volunteer tomato plant at a coworker's house, fill up on gas, grab a snack from the gas station...on my way to work. I filled my tank up without the mask because there was no one around me. Decided while I was filling up to grab a snack for work tonight. Finished filling up, grabbed my purse, locked my car doors. Ran inside with no mask on. I didn't even think about it until I got inside and was headed up to the counter to pay when I noticed the round 6 ft circles on the floor and I thought "oh crap!" There were a couple other people shopping in there and neither wore a mask. Only one with one on was the cashier.

• sjerin
    3 years ago

I think the Asian countries have every right to say "Told ya so!" but I have not heard this sentiment from any of them. They've been kind.

Lukki Irish thanked sjerin
  • phoggie
    3 years ago

Since our state has now opened up, very few wear masks other than go to doctor appointments.....wash or sanitize hands often and keep 6 foot distance.

Lukki Irish thanked phoggie
  • nicole___
    3 years ago

I was just visiting a neighbor. She was having her windows professionally cleaned. NO ONE WAS WEARING A MASK.

Lukki Irish thanked nicole___
  • Elmer J Fudd
    3 years ago

"Since our state has now opened up, very few wear masks other than go to doctor appointments.....wash or sanitize hands often and keep 6 foot distance."

Cases have been increasing in Kansas. Expect that restrictions may come back there as elsewhere.